Happy Birthday ALWAYSBITCHIN!
May your saw blades never drop from your trailer's walls.

DAM!!!! THAT WOOD SUCK!
i just knew some twat would do this. hahahahahahaha Twat hah

i thought it would be Tiki. or maybe Cracker. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

may she never run out of dog poopoo for her walls.

may her personal advert always overstuff every orifice with big schlongs.

(09-09-2011, 06:52 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: may she never run out of dog poopoo for her walls.

may her personal advert always overstuff every orifice with big schlongs.

DAM!!! U GIVE OUT PERSONNELL INFORMASION!!!

IM TELLIN EVERYWON BOUT U!!!!

WURSE THEN THET. I PUT HER FONE NUMBAR AND EMALE ADRESS ON THE MENS RUME WALL AT KAINTUKEE FRAYED CHIXENS. AND THE LIKKER STURE. AND THE FEED STORE.

hah hah hah

Hahahahaha!

YUR MEEN!!! DAM!!!!!!
may jerry springer invite her and all her cousins in the trailer park to his show. :happy birthday:

[Image: ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg]

Happy Birthday she that floats among the boats at sea. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 May your anchor never get stuck on a phone cable or power line. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sarcastic
[Image: demotivational-posters-trailer-trash-barbie.jpg]

She really should favor us with another poem she didn't really write. That would be the best moment ever.
(09-09-2011, 07:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [/b] :happy birthday:

[Image: ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg]

This lady looks like a soft-serve ice cream cone. At least God didn't dip her in chocolate. Is that a tattoo or a hematoma?

Sorry I missed your birthday, ALWAYSBITCHEN. Here is a little present for your caps lock: http://johnhaller.com/jh/useful_stuff/bi...caps_lock/
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DoubleStacked! 39? I would have guessed early 20's!

(Not because you look great, but because you are retarded. I would not have guessed you are fully grown intellectually.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I wonder if he got a free birthday Frosty?
[Image: books?id=bz5TAAAACAAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1]

A belated birthday offering. Happy reedin...

toledo girl ~ You are 43. You haven't been a "girl" for a very long time. You are probably a grandmother. At this point, it is creepy. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday lawnranger! You are probably on the last cuttings about now. Hopefully your wife will make good enough tips at the Waffle House to see you through the winter.