Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menstruation
I love it when men, getting their ass handed to them on a platter, cry menstruation. hah That's fucking beyond funny. 28
Commando Cunt Queen
and so utterly boring and predictable. there are also the reliable old stand-bys, menopause & PMS.

(09-11-2011, 10:19 PM)username Wrote: I love it when men, getting their ass handed to them on a platter, cry menstruation. hah That's fucking beyond funny. 28

So, are the men saying they are having their period? Awink
But did you notice something...
MEN-struation
MEN-opause
MEN-tal Illness
All start with MEN? Coincidence? I think not.
i think of it as uterus envy.

(09-11-2011, 10:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: and so utterly boring and predictable. there are also the reliable old stand-bys, menopause & PMS.

Agreed. It's the man-escape. They can't come up with a logical argument so they resort to childish, hormonal, cycle bullshit. Sad.
Commando Cunt Queen
I think they're jealous they didn't get to watch the movie about our changing bodies.
(09-11-2011, 10:36 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: I think they're jealous they didn't get to watch the movie about our changing bodies.

hah

I don't know when it happened, but men now feel it is okay to whine like a bitch. Not sexy. At all.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Women got the right to vote, it became necessary for men to whine the same day.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-11-2011, 10:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Women got the right to vote, it became necessary for men to whine everyday.

Fixed

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
113 exactly right!
must be PMS pms

El Paso Zoo officials said they are trying to understand why a Malayan tiger on loan from the San Diego Zoo killed her intended mate last week.

"Zoo keepers hadn't observed any signs of aggression or behavior indicating that there was a problem," zoo officials said in a statement. "The two tigers were observed playing and being affectionate on exhibit earlier Thursday morning."

Three-year-old Seri killed the 6-year-old male, Wzui. Seri may have been jealous of Wzui's attention toward a 15-year-old female, Melor.

In June, a zoo news release noted friction among the three tigers: "The male tiger Wzui likes both females, but the two females don't like each other."

Seri reportedly grabbed Wzui's neck in her jaws on Thursday and bit down. By the time keepers were on the scene, Wzui was dead.

Seri was born at the San Diego Zoo in April 2008 and was sent to the El Paso Zoo in July 2010 as part of a breeding program.

"Wzui will be greatly missed," said El Paso Zoo Director Steve Marshall.

The Malayan tiger is a subspecies of tiger found in the Malay Peninsula and is considered an endangered species.

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0154354fa9ac970c-800wi]

(09-12-2011, 03:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: The Malayan tiger is a subspecies of tiger found in the Malay Peninsula and is considered an endangered species.

Jealous bitch!

With this type of behavior, they'll be extinct in no time.

(09-11-2011, 10:28 PM)username Wrote: They can't come up with a logical argument so they resort to childish, hormonal, cycle bullshit. Sad.

Sounds like every women on the rag I have ever known.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.