Relocation of Protocol
Consider this a formal petition for the relocation of Forum Rules from Headquarters to We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (Use this for testing bullshit or whatever else, we don't care. We're using it as a garbage can, basically). The trash has to be taken out of the office sometime, are you looking for a site janitor?

After reading the rules, it became apparent that the rules allow "legitimate" abuse by administration. It's as if the rules were written in a state of heightened paranoia and anxiety resulting in a tirade.

Quote:Mock has only two bannable offenses ~

And then it would appear the O.P. has a phobia of numbers. From what I can tell, there's a plethora of bannable offenses, not just two. And a double ban for nudity outside of Stuff With Nudity. Does that constitute instant reversal of the ban punishment?

I'd ask how I'm expected to govern myself accordingly, but it's evident that the "rule maker" is incompetent.
Oh no you dit ent!
Hey, douche . . .

I know you.

You're the guy who has nothing but thinks he has all the answers.

That's why rehab clinics stay in business.

People like you think they know better than everyone else or have a problem following simple suggestions.

BTW - Unless you're black, no janitor job for you.
From someone with 2 posts? Are you fucking serious? Go back to your chain link playpen, kid.
(09-11-2011, 10:37 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Hey, douche . . .

Junior high, at best.

Quote:You're the guy who has nothing but thinks he has all the answers.

Given the available data, I have a device capable of posting on a virtual message board. That's something, regardless of your opinion.

Quote:That's why rehab clinics stay in business.

Do you enjoy firing all your ammunition into the dark?

Quote:People like you who think they know better than everyone else or have a problem following simple suggestions.

I'm sorry if your ego deflates when opposition confronts you. I'm not here to deal with your failure to deal with feelings of intimidation. I suggest counseling. Simple problem.

(09-11-2011, 10:40 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: From someone with 2 posts? Are you fucking serious? Go back to your chain link playpen, kid.

Fabulous observation.

Quantity versus quality. I didn't read anywhere in the rules where it stated that posting count relates to validity.
Waaahhhh. Jesus Christ.

You are a Jew. I can tell.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Please make more demands, it's the only way shit gets done.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Community college dropout. Simple, and correct deduction.
(09-11-2011, 10:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Please make more demands, it's the only way shit gets done.

Your immediate removal. I'll post some lame flames to balance your absence.

(09-11-2011, 10:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: Waaahhhh. Jesus Christ.

You are a Jew. I can tell.

Jesus Christ was a Jew.

P.S. Jews are limited by morals. I'm far more liberated.

(09-11-2011, 10:49 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Community college dropout. Simple deduction.

Negative. I suggest some community college philosophy courses, your understanding of deductive reasoning is abysmal.
Opposition confronts you?

Oooohhh . . . I get it.

When someone comments and shamefully doesn't recognize your brilliance, it is perceived as adversarial.

Thanks for letting us know you're here to be obstinate.

BTW, douche - I'm not an admin or the one making the rules.

Gee . . . with your quality, not quantity of posts I'd of guessed you had that figured out.

You know . . .validity and all.

(09-11-2011, 10:52 PM)Jibbles Wrote: Your immediate removal. I'll post some lame flames to balance your absence.

I see you are quick enough to recognise your superiors, too bad that your developement stopped short of maturity.

So far all you have posted is lame flames, why should I believe my absence would change that?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think Jesus was a Buddhist. Definitely an enlightened (mythical maybe) individual.

The Jews killed Jesus. What was your point? Did it have something to do with black on black violence?

Good Jews are limited by ethical rules of conduct. I didn't say you were a good Jew. Bad Jew. I think I may name my next dog Jew so I can say that more often...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Tiki, give it a little break. It's testicles could be dropping at any moment. Then we could see some full wit, instead of just half.

But don't hold your breath.
(09-11-2011, 10:53 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: BTW, douche - I'm not an admin or the one making the rules.

Initiating your posts derogatory pet names is so offensive. I remember when I heard "douche" as in insult for the first time in fourth grade. It hurt just as much then as it did now. Also, who insinuated that you made the rules or are staff? ....yeah.

(09-11-2011, 10:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: So far all you have posted is lame flames, why should I believe my absence would change that?

You missed the premise of the comment you're referring too. Try again.

(09-11-2011, 10:59 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Tiki, give it a little break. It's testicles could be dropping at any moment. Then we could see some full wit, instead of just half.

Another immaturity missile. You missed your target by over 120KM in the opposite direction. Maybe next time.
Quote:You missed the premise if the comment you're referring too. Try again.

Well hell, there goes crackers best wishes.

John Adams

(09-11-2011, 11:20 PM)Jibbles Wrote: Also, who insinuated that you made the rules or are staff? ....yeah.

You did, tard.

Remember your response to my statement: "People like you who think they know better than everyone else or have a problem following simple suggestions."

Here's your scintillating response!

I'm sorry if your ego deflates when opposition confronts you. I'm not here to deal with your failure to deal with feelings of intimidation. I suggest counseling. Simple problem.

You are a bright one, aintcha?

I don't think it's possible for me to facepalm any harder.

Are you stupid-trolling me? This is one of the best ones I've ever seen, if you are.

Just so we're clear, are you pretending to be stupid or is this legitimate?
(09-11-2011, 11:31 PM)Jibbles Wrote: I don't think it's possible for me to facepalm any harder.

I bet when you facepalm, your hair looks like this:
[Image: 144842__11diaz_l.jpg]

hahahahahaha Crack myself up, I do! (Yes, yes, Yoda I be.)

Nice try.

Comment about changing the rules, get called on it, respond and then claim alien abduction.

You really must be a hit on your other sites!

I'm envious of your fluid style.
hahahahaha fluid hahahahaha

Body fluid expert maybe.