Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M HIDING ~

Menstruation is on the front page of Mock. Jesus Christ. What will people think?! I'm hiding it with this new thread.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hahahaha!

What asshat started a thread titled menstruation?

Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Feel free to change it to something more mock-ish. Bloody Days, Twats and Tampons...IDK.
Commando Cunt Queen
it's not on my front page.
that is until some misogynist like Dick bumps it. hah

(09-14-2011, 03:07 PM)username Wrote: What asshat started a thread titled menstruation?

I didn't even know who started it until just now when you asked, I wanted to be able to answer your question. hah

The title of it is fine, User, I was just lookin' to rag on someone when I started this one...bwahaha, no pun intended.
(09-14-2011, 03:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it's not on my front page.

I am a legend.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-14-2011, 03:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

With your sarcasm, wit and general whininess, and my impeccable grammar usage and spelling ability, WE together, would be legends. Until that happens, you're just a legend in your own mind.hah Your brilliance is often lost in your many grammatical and spelling errors.

Dear God
(09-14-2011, 03:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dear God

That was meant tongue in cheek, Duch, don't take it too seriously.Smiley_emoticons_razz
So, let's get back to the 'time of the month'. Is it true all you gals are 'cycled' up with your closest girlfriends, sisters, mothers, aunties, cousins, etc.?
(09-14-2011, 03:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

[Image: title%20i%20am%20legend.jpg]
[Image: brutal_legendsc11-685x410.jpg]

[Image: 9611552-silver-siberian-kitten-on-the-bl...ground.jpg]

(09-14-2011, 03:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: That was meant tongue in cheek, Duch, don't take it too seriously.Smiley_emoticons_razz

Mine was posted much in the same vein.

This yet another reason why women suck at chess.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Be careful with those blanket statements, pal. I don't suck at chess.
I don't suck at chess, either. Or shooting. Or basketball. Or math.

I do, however, suck at yard work. Come cut my grass, Maggot. I actually keep it cut, so just come edge my yard. Thanks.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(09-14-2011, 03:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The title of it is fine, User, I was just lookin' to rag on someone when I started this one...bwahaha, no pun intended.

bullshit no pun intended hah
(09-14-2011, 03:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Menstruation is on the front page of Mock. Jesus Christ. What will people think?! I'm hiding it with this new thread.

Hmmmm...So does that lead to the possibility of making a weekly Menstruation thread to keep Duchess on her toes. Smiley_emoticons_wink

On the other hand, why does the word menstruation start with the word "men"? I have always questioned that. I never liked that word, it kind of sounds like "Men's Frustration" as it would be spoken in certain parts of the country.