Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I'm an attention whore!
Today I was kicking leaves in the parking lot and got pissed because nobody noticed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-15-2011, 08:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Today I was kicking leaves in the parking lot and got pissed because nobody noticed.

Ya had to set fire to the leaves, then they would have noticed! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-15-2011, 08:31 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 08:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Today I was kicking leaves in the parking lot and got pissed because nobody noticed.

Ya had to set fire to the leaves, then they would have noticed! hah

I'm always forgeting something. I did have matches too. Go figure!
It's good to always have a pack of matches on you in case a thug asks for a light. Make sure you have a couple of quarters too.
(09-15-2011, 08:48 PM)sally Wrote: It's good to always have a pack of matches on you in case a thug asks for a light. Make sure you have a couple of quarters too.

They were the wooden ones. I used to dip them in wax so they would last longer. But man when they light up.......they light UP! The only thug I have around here is the guy that sifts through the ashtray in front of the strip mall in town. Sometimes he has a good day , sometimes not. Or so he says.

Only violence and nudity garner attention these days. You need to get naked and kick the leaves harder. It'll work.
the smell of burning leaves is the most nostalgic thing in the world.

[Image: burfning_leaves.gif]

I have some attention for you Maggot. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You deserve every inch of attention you get:

50 States Ordered by Penis Size (biguns first, wee uns last...)
New Hampshire
Oregon
New York
Indiana
Arizona
Hawaii
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Alabama
Washington
New Mexico
California
Arkansas
Nevada
Virginia
Tennessee
Illinois
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Georgia
Pennsylvania
Mississippi
Michigan
Florida
Rhode Island
Kansas
Maryland
Minnesota
Vermont
Connecticut
Wisconsin
New Jersey
North Dakota
Idaho
Texas
Missouri
Montana
Ohio
Nebraska
Colorado
Maine
North Carolina
Delaware
South Carolina
Kentucky
West Virginia
Alaska
Iowa
Utah
Wyoming
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm not surprized, the fire department calls me every once in a while.......
(09-16-2011, 08:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not surprized, the fire department calls me every once in a while.......

Maggot's butt fucking the fire department.

Commando Cunt Queen
Tell me this somebody, who is well known that lives in New Hampshire? This is an honest question, I would like to know please. thank you.
(09-16-2011, 11:30 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Tell me this somebody, who is well known that lives (LIVED) in New Hampshire? This is an honest question, I would like to know please. thank you.

John Kerry attended boarding school in New Hampshire while acheiving puberty.
That's it? John Kerry whilst attending boarding school. Surely there must be someone else?
(09-17-2011, 02:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That's it? John Kerry whilst attending boarding school. Surely there must be someone else?

Lyndon LaRouche, Seth Meyers, Alan Shepard
(09-17-2011, 02:30 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(09-17-2011, 02:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That's it? John Kerry whilst attending boarding school. Surely there must be someone else?

Lyndon LaRouche, Seth Meyers, Alan Shepard

Hey Zero balls. dick says fuck you.

Stop trying to fit in here, you will always be an intruder from obeseville.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Proud and Well Endowed
New Hampshirites

[Image: 615d965c9b50e0a128c28a9276244239.gif]
Dan Brown (The DaVinci Code)
Ronnie James Dio (why did I think he was British? LOVED him. Sad to see him go.)
Mary Baker Eddy (you would have to read a few books to know who this is)
Christa McAuliffe (up in smoke, that was sad when that happened)
the McDonald's (Yep, them)
Bode Miller (is he a skier or a snowboarder?)
Mandy Moore (not my fav kind of music, but she's OK)
Adam Sandler and Sarah Silverman (no wonder Maggot is weird, they all are)
Earl Tupper (tupperware)'
Daniel Webster (not sure where the Devil is from..., if you didn't get this, read a fucking book, jesus christ)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Thanks Cracker, thanks Zero. I thought there must have been more than John Kerry doing a turd on the toilet whilst reading a good book! makes sense now.
(09-17-2011, 09:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Thanks Cracker, thanks Zero. I thought there must have been more than John Kerry doing a turd on the toilet whilst reading a good book! makes sense now.

I have read J.D. Salinger on the can, my second favorite author, Poe is my favorite folowed by Dickens.

Heres a pile of them.