Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LOOKING FOR TROUBLE

The title says it all. Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Tiki is this you?

Congrats on the new title. and you have a cute puppy!

[Image: guinnessheaviestwoman_540x405.jpg]
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Oh..my..gods! Rolls of oozing fat. What the hell do you do with something like that? How do you do that to yourself? It's so gross. gawddamn.
She is the guinness world record for the heaviest woman.

She is famous.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-26-2011, 11:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Tiki is this you?

Her house is still cleaner than yours.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(09-26-2011, 12:10 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 11:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Tiki is this you?

Her house is still cleaner than yours.

She has a UK midget to clean for her, you can bet your ass she doesn't do it.

John Adams

It's sad when your poop is bigger than your puppy!

The fat hanging down between her legs is freakin' me out a lil'. *shudders*

She doesn't look unhappy. I'd rather be dead than look like that.
I wonder if the puppy gets cleanup detail after she uses the head.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That puppy is in grave danger of disappearing in a rogue fat fold.
(09-26-2011, 12:34 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: That puppy is in grave danger of disappearing in a rogue fat fold.

He may lick his was out, a tickle here a lil tickle there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Probably plenty of food up in there as well. You're right. Puppy will likely survive. It will need years of therapy though. Poor puppy has seen what can't be unseen.

Fat fold food.
Who has the eye bleach?? I need it. STAT!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-26-2011, 12:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote: She has a UK midget to clean for her, you can bet your ass she doesn't do it.

At least her floor isn't coated in pet hair with junk and boxes lying everywhere.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(09-26-2011, 01:41 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 12:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote: She has a UK midget to clean for her, you can bet your ass she doesn't do it.

At least her floor isn't coated in pet hair with junk and boxes lying everywhere.

Why not?
John Adams

I couldn't stand living in a mess, Ima neat freak.
(09-26-2011, 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I couldn't stand living in a mess, Ima neat freak.

I don't intend to buy another house to live in while I remodel this one.

I can deal with a mess for awhile, I mean if it doesn't bother OP to much, I would hate to think it keeps him awake at night.

what a fucking idiot he has turned out to be, the poor fucker just can't find reality anywhere.

John Adams

I wasn't referring to your home.
My office would cause him to commit suicide right now, it's all open walls and ceiling with insulation in part of it and none in another part, just new romex wiring, holy shit there is wood dust on the floor, and wire ends and scraps, sweet jesus, the sheetrock that I have up isn't even taped yet.

Just wait until next month when I tear the lathe and plaster off the ceiling in the living room, fuck I will be able to see into the attic crawl space, until I get all of the new wiring done it will stay like that to.

John Adams