Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I miss Sally sometimes
Sally's 70's big hair charm and nasty wit are something I miss sometimes. Hopefully she is done trashing the neighborhood with empty beer cans.
86 112
Sally was/is a lame one trick pony.

No wonder you liked her so much guido.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
She is just getting started with the beer cans now that she can drink again. Sorry MF.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I think OP is jealous that you didn't say you miss him too.

I'm drinking a beer right now, what else am I supposed to do at 4pm?
(09-28-2011, 04:02 PM)sally Wrote: I think OP is jealous that you didn't say you miss him too.

Exhibit A.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(09-28-2011, 04:09 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(09-28-2011, 04:02 PM)sally Wrote: I think OP is jealous that you didn't say you miss him too.

Exhibit A.

Yeah, this coming from the asshole who posts the same picture of Glenn Beck 20 times a day.

(09-28-2011, 11:35 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Sally was/is a lame one trick pony.

No wonder you liked her so much guido.

Even if true, I'd rather hang with a one trick pony than a tricked out English fag with freckles.
86 112
(10-16-2011, 08:29 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Even if true, I'd rather hang with a one trick pony than a tricked out English fag with freckles.

You don't appear here much anymore, if the above post is the best you can come up with I can see why you don't bother.

You are as much use as a chocolate teapot.
(10-16-2011, 08:48 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 08:29 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Even if true, I'd rather hang with a one trick pony than a tricked out English fag with freckles.

You don't appear here much anymore, if the above post is the best you can come up with I can see why you don't bother.

You are as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Shut your goddamned mouth, Frank is a genius.

(10-23-2011, 10:28 PM)sally Wrote: Shut your goddamned mouth, Frank is a genius.

Im sorry your husband won't touch you, but you don't have to take it out on the rest of us.

and calling guido a genius? that's like calling pud sucker a leading man.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-23-2011, 10:28 PM)sally Wrote: Shut your goddamned mouth, Frank is a genius.

If being a henpecked, coin colecting, hair implant, suicide bomber lookalike guido makes you a genius then yes, he is a genius.

You neglected to mention handsome & charming.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-24-2011, 10:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You neglected to mention handsome & charming.

That must have been a given seeing as how hair plugs and short and pugy always equate to handsome and charming.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Your jealousy over that hawt muthafucka is showing again.
(10-24-2011, 10:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Your jealousy over that hawt muthafucka is showing again.

Yep, I have always been jealous of some one who can walk under a volkswagen without ducking.

Hair plugs fascinate me also, is it true that frank used hair from his balls to fill in the spots on his head?

John Adams

(10-24-2011, 10:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yep, I have always been jealous of some one who can walk under a volkswagen without ducking.

hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-24-2011, 10:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yep, I have always been jealous of some one who can walk under a volkswagen without ducking.

[Image: icon_nutkick.gif]

(10-24-2011, 10:38 AM)ESAD Wrote: hah

What the hell are you laughing about? [Image: slap.gif]

(10-24-2011, 10:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-24-2011, 10:38 AM)ESAD Wrote: hah

What the hell are you laughing about? [Image: slap.gif]

Compcoff
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hair plugs fascinate me also, is it true that frank used hair from his balls to fill in the spots on his head?

[Image: 153.gif]