Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
IF MOCK WERE A SITCOM

If Mock were a sitcom what actors would play who?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Denzel Washington would play Dick for sure. Daniel Day Lewis would play the part of Maggot and Martin Short would take the role of OP.

I'll work on the women in a minute.
After reading some of Dick's recent posts (and they're fucking hilarious), I'm going to change my actor representing him from Denzel to Sam Kinison. Much more appropriate.
The Ladies (and I use that term loosely) of the Mock sitcom:

Duchess- Halle Berry (I'm trying to repair our relationship)
LC- Meryl Streep (see above)
Tiki- Madeleine Stowe (yum!)
Cracker- Kathy Bates (take it how'd you like to)
User- Anne Heche (at least you made the cast)
Hmph. I don't like you anymore.

(10-06-2011, 04:19 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Hmph. I don't like you anymore.

Prima- Paz Vega (also very yummy!)
I could see LC being played by Jaclyn Smith.

[Image: smith-02.jpg]
Sally- Reese Witherspoon (Smiley_emoticons_wink)
Trixie- Katie Holmes (Just guessing)
RamseyCat- Cher (??)
Shitstorm- Jane Lynch (pretty sure)
(10-06-2011, 04:15 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The Ladies (and I use that term loosely) of the Mock sitcom:

I will take it as a compliment. Don't fuck with Cracker OR Kathy Bates.

If you thought I would be vain, you are mistaken. I like women of character better than women who get by on their looks.

Now where is my sledgehammer?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What about Aussie and Jsmom?
(10-06-2011, 04:46 PM)trixie Wrote: What about Aussie and Jsmom?

Aussie- Kirstie Alley (kinda ditzy in Cheers)
JsMom-Jamie Pressly (her character in 'Earl')
(10-06-2011, 04:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: JsMom-Jamie Pressly (her character in 'Earl')

hah

(10-06-2011, 04:43 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 04:15 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The Ladies (and I use that term loosely) of the Mock sitcom:

I will take it as a compliment. Don't fuck with Cracker OR Kathy Bates.

If you thought I would be vain, you are mistaken. I like women of character better than women who get by on their looks.

Now where is my sledgehammer?

Nice! Kathy Bates (and Cracker) are funny as FUCK!

(10-06-2011, 04:15 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Duchess- Halle Berry (I'm trying to repair our relationship)

I would have preferred you be honest rather than trying to repair our relationship, there's nothing wrong with us, I just like fucking with you occasionally. You should consider yourself lucky, some people never hit my radar. Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-06-2011, 04:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 04:15 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Duchess- Halle Berry (I'm trying to repair our relationship)

I would have preferred you be honest rather than trying to repair our relationship, there's nothing wrong with us, I just like fucking with you occasionally. You should consider yourself lucky, some people never hit my radar. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Duchess, consider Halle Berry for a minute... great actress (Monster's Ball), sexy (Swordfish) and a take charge woman (Die Another Day). You don't think that describes you?
Should I be ashamed to admit I had to look up Paz Vega? And I still don't know who she is.

(10-06-2011, 05:24 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Should I be ashamed to admit I had to look up Paz Vega? And I still don't know who she is.

Should it matter? She's flippin' gorgeous, and she has a feisty streak in her. Watch her with Adam Sandler in 'Spanglish'. Oh, and she loves kids!
(10-06-2011, 05:24 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Should I be ashamed to admit I had to look up Paz Vega? And I still don't know who she is.

I think he's calling you a dirty mexican. Not sure.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I didn't see. Was busy yelling at these damn kids.
Check her out here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paz_Vega