Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Favorite Fall Activity
One thing my family looks forward to every fall is the many Corn Mazes around New England, today, we just got back from this one:

[Image: Maze-CW3-small-2011.jpg]

In the past month we have been to:
[Image: this_years_maze_main_photo.jpg]

and a couple of other smaller mazes in the area.

Does anyone else have a favorite fall activity? Something that the family looks forward to? Any fall traditions?
My family loves visting apple orchards, which often times have a corn maze too.

On a side note, your name is 'cannongal' and you're of Polish heritage. Many Polish women have very large breasts and your screen name would seem to indicate that. Am I right?Sign_pervert
(10-15-2011, 02:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Am I right?Sign_pervert

Actually, the screen name comes from being on a cannon crew during Rev War Re-enactments. You're right, though, you are a pervert, but I will say they are a C cupSmiley_emoticons_biggrin

Jesus Christ Spy. Sign_pervert nomatter what the topic.

Fall was always the best time for my kids and for me too! i love it!
apple-picking, going to watch the cranberry bogs being harvested, trips to White Mountains (NH) for the foliage color, just everything about Autumn! and Halloween of course.
then Thanksgiving. we always visited Plymouth for the Pilgrim Plantation, Mayflower, all the history. when my sons were little they would dress up like Pilgrims and Indians. Indian

http://mockforums.net/thread-4399.html

family has to call 911 to get out of corn maze...hah

CNN's Jeanne Moos looks at one family who needed 911 to help them out of a Massachusetts corn maze.

video
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011...n-maze.cnn

Generally Autumn means colder days darker nights and Halloween and fireworks.

When the clocks go back an hour at the end of October the nights get very dark at around 3 PM and the mornings stay dark till around 9 AM.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Fall brings on white bass fishing, walleye fishing, and crawfish traps in the mountain lakes.

as well as going out to listen to the Elk bugle, and seeing if I can draw in a big one up close with the cow call and bugle.

I don't hunt them, I just like to bring them in and photograph them if I can.

It's also Dove and quail season I do hunt them, there is nothing like wing shooting on a cold morning.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-15-2011, 04:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't hunt them, I just like to bring them in and photograph them if I can.

I would enjoy doing that...I wanna blow that thing.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-15-2011, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 04:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't hunt them, I just like to bring them in and photograph them if I can.

I would enjoy doing that...I wanna blow that thing.

I would let you, in fact I would insist that you did, if you're going to be there anyway a guy might as well make the best of it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-15-2011, 03:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]family has to call 911 to get out of corn maze...hah
This made the NH station as well.

We have been down to this maze, it really wasn't that hard, but who the hell would take a 3 week old baby on trek through a dusty, pollen filled corn maze???
(10-15-2011, 03:39 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Generally Autumn means colder days darker nights and Halloween and fireworks.

When the clocks go back an hour at the end of October the nights get very dark at around 3 PM and the mornings stay dark till around 9 AM.

Does it really stay dark until 9 AM over there, or do you just not open your eyes until then?
The children love to bob for apples and add colorful leaves to their scrapbook, and I take some much needed time out to make popcorn balls and decorate the house with goblins and cobwebs. I also make some homemade pumpkin butter that would knock your socks off.
(10-15-2011, 08:23 PM)sally Wrote: The children love to bob for apples and add colorful leaves to their scrapbook, and I take some much needed time out to make popcorn balls

Fag. hah

You might as well let them french kiss if they are swapping spit in the apple basin.

I love fall. My favorite activiy is getting that extra hour of sleep I have coming to me.

I've never been to a corn maze. I've seen too many scary movies to enjoy it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm picking apples and getting some pumpkins tomorrow. next weekend I am going fishing. I did not win on the moose draw this year. I burned a bunch of leaves today.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I like that I don't have to work as hard to hide the bodies.
Apple Picking and Pumpkin Painting.

I held a pumpkin painting playdate for my son and his friends from daycare. 11 kids between the ages of 2 and 6 painting pumpkins. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Well I tried sharing some photos but it appears they aren't showing up to some. Bummer.
I like to watch the giant sycamore tree in my front yard drop its leaves, blanketing the area and thoroughly pissing off my neighbors.
Commando Cunt Queen
So I think I figured out the pictures...I apologize for the tease. Not that any of you are really DYING to see them ;-)

As I stated, I look forward to pumpkin painting (we carve as well but it's easier for a 3 year old to paint) The results of our playdate.

[Image: 4acdf12ff6.jpg]

And Apple Picking.

Here's my little guy at the apple orchard this year.

[Image: 93f9ade3d0.jpg]
Thats it..........I cannot stand the pumpkin ass, I feel that fuckers gonna fart at any given moment. I just gotta say it...........thats it...thats all..........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

That made me think of Mr. Pumpkin Ass & the Mock News at 5:00.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]