Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am not scared
IF you have something to say to me say it here.
I want to know WTF everyone's problem is with me. So I can do my best to change it. You guys have never gave me a chance to be who I really am.

SO, GO AHEAD...HAVE AT IT!

Smiley_emoticons_fies I can handle it.
INSTEAD OF BEING SO HATEFUL ALL THE DAMN TIME, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE HELPFUL?

I wish you luck....

http://wtpotus.files.wordpress.com/2009/...as-box.jpg
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Geez . . .

I fucked up in the Crime Forum by responding to pspences question about her daughter.

I fucked up and broke the rules . . . Okay?

I kept it personal and short then I apologized (not really . . . I shoulda kept my mouth shut isn't an apology), hopefully to get back on topic. I fucked up and tried to remedy the situation.

See where the fucking problem is? It lies between violating the Crime Forum rules, apologizing and then KEEPING IT GOING ON AND ON AND ON!

Suck it the fuck up and move on!

[Image: drama.gif]

who the fuck makes a thread, so people can fuck with them.

Unwise.......Insane
I think you should do a poll... like "Is Jsmom the biggest fuckstick who ever lived" kinda thing.
[Image: pandoras-box.jpg]
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-19-2011, 10:36 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: [Image: drama.gif]

Unwise.......Insane

http://mockforums.net/thread-4459.html

hahahahaha!

I learned a long time ago how to determine a character flaw from a dysfunction. I don't mess with dysfunction because I don't want to get dragged into some nightmarish co-dependency situation.

So that means I got nuthin' for this thread.

Maybe this will help: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/801...e-like-you
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-19-2011, 10:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Geez . . .

I fucked up in the Crime Forum by responding to pspences question about her daughter.

I fucked up and broke the rules . . . Okay?

I kept it personal and short then I apologized (not really . . . I shoulda kept my mouth shut isn't an apology), hopefully to get back on topic. I fucked up and tried to remedy the situation.

See where the fucking problem is? It lies between violating the Crime Forum rules, apologizing and then KEEPING IT GOING ON AND ON AND ON!

Suck it the fuck up and move on!

Honestly what I was referring to was not what YOU posted but what PSPENSE posted.

I do suck it up...Every time I get on Mock.
What have I missed? I like you JsMom. Did you have a shit fight in Mock?

Unwise.......Insane

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I want people to be fucking HONEST not fuck with me.

Don't hate on my thread CHA CHA. I liked you. Smiley_emoticons_slash
(10-19-2011, 10:55 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Unwise.......Insane

http://mockforums.net/thread-4459.html

hahahahaha!

I learned a long time ago how to determine a character flaw from a dysfunction. I don't mess with dysfunction because I don't want to get dragged into some nightmarish co-dependency situation.

So that means I got nuthin' for this thread.

Maybe this will help: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/801...e-like-you

I just flat out think your racist! Other then that we do have a lot of the same views.

Fuck a quizilla Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(10-19-2011, 11:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: Don't hate on my thread CHA CHA. I liked you. Smiley_emoticons_slash

In a sexual way? LOL

And I was not hating on you. I did not call you a cunt yet. LOL

You need to relax!!!

(10-19-2011, 11:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: What have I missed? I like you JsMom. Did you have a shit fight in Mock?

I'm just tired of the BS. I want to get it out on the table. I was never accepted here. I want to know fucking why. O! because I can't spell 100%? I date out of my race? U get my drift. I'm just tired of every damn thing I SAY gets picked apart. Every time I get on Mock. (even in the Crime Forum) I want to get this stupid bullshit out so I can continue having fun here sat Mock. I was NEVER gave a chance. All because I'm not perfect, or a Harvard grad.! Point Blank
(10-19-2011, 11:15 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(10-19-2011, 11:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: Don't hate on my thread CHA CHA. I liked you. Smiley_emoticons_slash

In a sexual way? LOL **(HELL NAW HONEY CHILD)** being BI does not mean I go around hitting on GAY men. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch One of my best friends is GAY! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

And I was not hating on you. I did not call you a cunt yet. LOL ** (O! that's nothing compared to what I have been called in the past.) 113**

You need to relax!!! **((I am so relaxed, you just don't know))**

You damn Mockstas' made me stay up all late and shit!!! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Nothing wrong with hating me for a reason but to hate me for no damn reason? What's that shit? That's all I'm asking.

G.night Mockstas'
(10-19-2011, 11:19 PM)JsMom Wrote: I'm just tired of the BS. I want to get it out on the table. I was never accepted here. I want to know fucking why. O! because I can't spell 100%? I date out of my race? U get my drift. I'm just tired of every damn thing I SAY gets picked apart. Every time I get on Mock. (even in the Crime Forum) I want to get this stupid bullshit out so I can continue having fun here sat Mock. I was NEVER gave a chance. All because I'm not perfect, or a Harvard grad.! Point Blank

Okay . . . one more time.

The unwritten (as in "Not in the Formal Crime Forum Rules") but often mentioned, especially when a crime thread wanders way off topic, rule is: TRY AND STAY ON CASE POINT.

pspence commented about her daughter who, to my knowledge, is neither involved nor has any bearing on the case. Simply put . . . OFF TOPIC and NOT RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Side note - I personally don't trust people with disabilities greater than mine. However, I'm sure she is a homely girl with a lovely personality, no matter how fucked-up it is.

However, she only stated it once, succinctly and innocuously. No real harm; no real foul.

Keeping up with me, so far? If not . . . stop reading now and continue to wallow in self pity and ignorance.

I was a being smart ass and commented, consciously violating the unwritten "Official" Crime Forum rule for my own edification. (Most of it was true . . . except for the grocery list thing. I have a personal shopper for my menial tasks. I get laughs reading the Koran out loud.)

I let it go at with one short, self deprecating comment. However, IT STILL WAS A VIOLATION OF THE "UNOFFICIAL" AND YET, WELL KNOWN RULE.

See a pattern here? Broken 'rule' but short in nature and occurring ONLY ONCE!

Surprise! Cracker chimed in! Again . . . once, short and innocuous.

Now go back, read your post and answer the following questions:

1.) Did it pertain to the case?

2.) Was it short?

3.) Did I say my piece, once, and let it go?

4.) Why the fuck didn't I shut the hell up and felt the need to keep hammering this shit into the ground because, for some reason, I can't let it go?

5.) Why am I paranoid and yet, do not live in Australia?

Hating you? That's what you think this is all about? Hating YOU?

And now . . . you start a thread to whine about acceptance and soothe your bruised ego?

Grow the fuck up.

BTW - The following sentences illustrate my kind and compassionate nature. "Side note - I personally don't trust people with disabilities greater than mine. However, I'm sure she is a homely girl with a lovely personality, no matter how fucked-up it is."

I'm betting money that pspense knows where I'm coming from, being this is Mock.

The question is: Did you?

How much attention and positive reinforcement do neurotic people need? Who gives a shit if strangers "like" you on a message board? Fucking Facebook generation idiots.

Honestly, I could make a list if I cared to, but I mostly just ignore her. Because I don't want to know any more about her life. If she spouts off about being bisexual again, I might throw up on her.

Or simply, Jesus Christ.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-20-2011, 12:27 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: 5.) Why am I paranoid and yet, do not live in Australia?

hah

I love these little pearls of humor. Carry on.
Commando Cunt Queen
JSMom the only problem I have with you is your avatar of the hot vampire is not helping me get past my uncontrollable masterbation.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott