Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Bullies Fuckin suck.....
Don't care what anyone thinks! I want to yell and scream and shout!!!!!

HIGH SCHOOL DOES NOT LAST FOREVER!!!!

One of the boys in my son's Boy Scout troop took his own life the other day. He was an honor student, Pitcher for his baseball team, he also excelled in hockey, and at 14, he was about to become the youngest boy ever in our Troop to receive the Eagle Scout award.

Unfortunately, he was also very small for his age, and was relentlessly picked on in School.

FUCKING BULLIES! FUCKING SCHOOL! I'm mad as hell right now, and I feel so sorry for his parents, and I want to punch something, and I know that I'm ranting and Raving and I don't fucking care.

My 12 year old doesn't understand why his friend killed himself, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT TO HIM.

Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!!

I hope you find your peace, CB, I'm going to miss your smile...
That is so sad. You have every right to rant and rave.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I can totally relate with you! You have every right to be angry, sad, or to feel perplexed by it all.

The situation you have brought up in schools or even homes is beyond serious. Daily, we are being inundated with stories of kids who are just taking their lives for various reasons. However, it always seems to boil down to a kid getting lost emotionally because he/she is being bullied.

Sad indeed!
I am sorry for your and your sons loss. I don't know how you would explain that to your son either. How do you explain something that you can't fully understand yourself?

I hate it when I hear of another kids death due to suicide. It makes my heart hurt. I wish I could protect all the kids. What I have been trying to understand for years is why is it that some kids can manage to make it through the bullying at school or home and others can't? What is the difference?

One of the things that can help the parents and family is to bring them food. Make them something that they can just put in the oven to warm up. They will forget to eat or they will not have the energy to make anything. Food was the best thing anybody brought after my bother's suicide.
bullying is even at university or college, it's everywhere. It does come back on them eventually, but when? It's horrible pain to suffer.
I had a step nephew commit suicide this week also, it wasn't bullying though, it was just life in general and chantix, he was taking it to help stop smoking.

and shit just got to heavy.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-27-2011, 11:16 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I had a step nephew commit suicide this week also, it wasn't bullying though, it was just life in general and chantix, he was taking it to help stop smoking.

I'm sorry about your nephew. I quit smoking with the baby and everyday was miserable so I started again. I was thinking about trying Chantix, but I'm probally better off just smoking.

I wonder what the parents of the bullies think or do they even care? I taught my kids not to make fun of people since they were in kindegarten and it stuck. They're not evil little bastards

Bullying is in the workplace too, it's done by co-workers & even bosses in some instances.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-27-2011, 11:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Bullying is in the workplace too, it's done by co-workers & even bosses.

Yeah, and if you're lucky you'll end up being Michael Douglas and have Demi Moore for your boss!70

Do you walk around with a throbbing boner 24/7?
(10-27-2011, 12:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

C'Mon Duchess, most people would've loved that quick 'Disclosure' reference.

And, yes, 'perma-erection' is something I'm dealing with.
(10-27-2011, 12:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 12:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

C'Mon Duchess, most people would've loved that quick 'Disclosure' reference.

And, yes, 'perma-erection' is something I'm dealing with.

Try keeping your hands out of your pants.

or maybe you can find a nice fat girl that will put up with your personal hygiene problems?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-27-2011, 11:30 AM)sally Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 11:16 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I had a step nephew commit suicide this week also, it wasn't bullying though, it was just life in general and chantix, he was taking it to help stop smoking.

I'm sorry about your nephew. I quit smoking with the baby and everyday was miserable so I started again. I was thinking about trying Chantix, but I'm probally better off just smoking.

I wonder what the parents of the bullies think or do they even care? I taught my kids not to make fun of people since they were in kindegarten and it stuck. They're not evil little bastards

I smoke also, if I ever decide to quit it will be by self willed eradication of the habit.

John Adams

(10-27-2011, 12:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: maybe you can find a nice fat girl

Well, that should help kill the woody.
(10-27-2011, 12:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I smoke also, if I ever decide to quit it will be by self willed eradication of the habit.

I had a feeling you be stupid and weak willed enough to be a smoker.

Maybe if you had gone to school instead of hanging around construction sites and pig farms you wouldn't have picked up the filthy habit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-28-2011, 10:30 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 12:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I smoke also, if I ever decide to quit it will be by self willed eradication of the habit.

I had a feeling you be stupid and weak willed enough to be a smoker.

Maybe if you had gone to school instead of hanging around construction sites and pig farms you wouldn't have picked up the filthy habit.

Fuck off, I don't have mental problems.

John Adams

(10-28-2011, 10:31 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck off, I don't have mental problems.

Neither do I, I also don't smoke, do weed, or get soused as much as you do.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-28-2011, 10:33 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-28-2011, 10:31 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck off, I don't have mental problems.

Neither do I, I also don't smoke, do weed, or get soused as much as you do.

your probation is pretty strict.

John Adams

(10-28-2011, 10:31 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't have mental problems.

I thought you were crazy about me.

I don't need tobacco, weed or copious amounts of alcohol.

I am enjoying life too much to need to be smoking, high or drunk.

Unlike you.