Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are OP and ESAD???
Were they banned?

ESAD was on here 247 and now he's non-existent. OP will usually check in a few times a day as well...
(10-27-2011, 12:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Were they banned?

If their name is in yellow with a line through it they have been banned, if not, they haven't been.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Alrighty then.
Some of us have jobs Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-27-2011, 01:10 PM)ESAD Wrote: Some of us have jobs Smiley_emoticons_fies

Some of us have functioning brains also, but don't tell midwest.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-27-2011, 12:50 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Alrighty then.

Did I come across as terse?

(10-27-2011, 01:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 01:10 PM)ESAD Wrote: Some of us have jobs Smiley_emoticons_fies

Some of us have functioning brains also, but don't tell midwest.

Don't worry, he would'nt know it if he heard it Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-27-2011, 01:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 12:50 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Alrighty then.

Did I come across as terse?

I wasn't offended if that's what you mean. It was a nice, straightforward answer, and I was satisfied.

I'm actually considered kind & gracious by those that really know me. I know that's difficult to believe. hah
(10-27-2011, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm actually considered kind & gracious by those that really know me. I know that's difficult to believe. hah

I'm still waiting for the kind and gracious titty pictures.Smiley_emoticons_fies
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm concerned with blowing your mind.
Blowing it inwards or outwards?

...and then there's the fact you tend to hang on to photographs. I don't want you hoarding my breasts.
(10-27-2011, 01:27 PM)ESAD Wrote: Blowing it inwards or outwards?

EXploding

C i wud hav tkin teh risc ef implosion.

(10-27-2011, 01:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm still waiting for the kind and gracious titty pictures.Smiley_emoticons_fies

Duch, there's that beautiful banter between you and Dick again. Titty talk.
(10-27-2011, 05:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Duch, there's that beautiful banter between you and Dick again. Titty talk.

God you are so Laaaaaaaaaaaame.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-28-2011, 10:25 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 05:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Duch, there's that beautiful banter between you and Dick again. Titty talk.

God you are so Laaaaaaaaaaaame.

Lame has a few different people keeping it company.Lame bitch

Quote:Cynical Ninja Wrote:
Like I've said many times before you can pretend to be anything you like on the internet without any evidence, I am possibly the only person in the history of the net that is 100% honest about himself.

I'm not a world class kickboxer, with a 12" diamond dick and the keys to the city but I could very easily claim to be, I am an unemployed house husband with mental health problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Adams

Any more posts from three years ago you want to share with the class dick?

Are you aware that time passes?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-28-2011, 10:32 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Any more posts from three years ago you want to share with the class dick?

Are you aware that time passes?

So now you want to lie and say that something has changed?

fuck you.

nothing has changed except the date.

John Adams