Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hahahaha!
I can't stop laughing at this:

[user=1818]Millennium[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=2334]SnapNHiss[/user] wrote:
Quote:By the way, the 'my pinky finger is more intelligent than you' brand of insults really doesn't work. Nice try, though.

How childish...You forgot "I know you are but what am I"..and several other schoolyard phrases you are so noted for..

Nice now, go tell the teacher you crapped your panties, it smells in here.
What a fucking retard. ::lmao::
I see that is his response to your post but, I'm having a WTF moment 'cuz it's not making sense to me...LMPP, having you finally pushed that common motherfucker over the edge ?...He's posting gibberish.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
For someone that keeps posting about others being stupid, he's embarrassing dimwitted.
[user=1818]Millennium[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=2334]SnapNHiss[/user] wrote:
Quote:Mill, did you play bass with the Gin Blossoms?

No.I'm afraid I don't know them.....but I did find out I'm smarter and more profitable than some fat lesbo named lumpypussy.

Isn't that a hoot?[Image: bigsmile.gif]

Let's review an earlier post of his:

Quote:How childish...You forgot "I know you are but what am I"..and several other schoolyard phrases you are so noted for..
::lmao::

Sorry guys, I know most of you are bored with this. I'll try to refrain... but it's like peeling paint for me. You see another chip and you have an almost overwhelming urge to peel it off.

Paint chip= Mill's sanity
I'd like to stick someones head on a fuckin' stake and use it as a torch out by the pool.
The more you get him wound up over there, the more emoticons he uses...Hahahahaha
Calling me a 'fat lesbo' was all in good fun, but what do you think would happen if I tried that tactic on Fox?
Go try it and then we'll know ::dlaugh::
Unfuckingbelievable. Frank keeps going on about how even handed and fair he is, yet he posts this bullshit before locking that thread:

Quote:This type of juvenile and gratuitous name-calling should be taken elsewhere. Such as ... a therapist's office.

Seriously, if I called GTO, Fox or "Smooth" a 'fat lesbo', I'd be banned faster than you could blink. Mill does it and Frank makes a cute little joke and closes the thread.

::doh::
I'm still waiting for a response from our resident chicken shit motherfucker.

Frank? Hello, Frank?
LMPP ... You mean it's showing that I actually don't want to care about that crap? Oh, how embarrassing.

I have zero sympathy for you both.
86 112
I'm not complaining about him calling me names, I'm complaining at your hypocrisy in criticizing us both for name calling when I was very careful not to do so. AND the fact that if OP or I had used that term, we'd be out on our ass, but Mill just gets a little joke and the thread is locked.

You suck.