Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHITE CHRISTMAS

Directv started playing Christmas music, I checked.

[Image: whitexmas.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh for the love of pete....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-01-2011, 04:30 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Oh for the love of pete....

Does Maggot know about this Pete dude?...and that you love him.
I tried to tell him you were a 2 timing bitch, but he wouldn't listen.

(11-01-2011, 07:05 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 04:30 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Oh for the love of pete....

Does Maggot know about this Pete dude?...and that you love him.
I tried to tell him you were a 2 timing bitch, but he wouldn't listen.

Pete is a poor substitute for my Maggottyboo when he isn't available. If Maggot would only stop shooting at animals we could be together. sniff sniff.....

i was forced kicking and screaming to walmart yesterday, where all the Chistmas crap has been out for weeks of course.
i was appalled by a plastic PURPLE Christmas tree. who the fuck would buy a purple Christmas tree? mexicans? hoodrats?
Mini xmas tree

Halloween candy sure is cheap now. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-02-2011, 10:02 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i was forced kicking and screaming to walmart yesterday, where all the Chistmas crap has been out for weeks of course.
i was appalled by a plastic PURPLE Christmas tree. who the fuck would buy a purple Christmas tree? mexicans? hoodrats?
Mini xmas tree

That stupid bitch that posts everything in purple.

people from the east coast because we don't have no purple tree's in our wal mart.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Mine is Fuchsia!Smiley_emoticons_stumm I love it! I got it 5 years ago when it WAS NOT popular. Now they have purple? I'm so disappointed :(
I tried to load a pic but it's not working. Only letting me email it.

Purple is my favorite color. But for a Christmas tree? Mmmm no.
[Image: th_Picture206.jpg]

It's a little over the top... I know.
here it comes! Mini xmas tree

[Image: article-2060570-0EC426D500000578-642_634x392.jpg]

The 74-foot tree from PA. is raised by a crane into position at the Rockefeller Center on Friday

We went out to eat at a new local "restaurant" tonight, the "grand opening" was last Friday. We should have left when we walked in and noticed fake poinsettias on the tables and an artificial tree in the corner shrouded in layers of gold and blue sheer but sparkly fabric. The food was even worse.

I like to support local businesses, but we will never cross over that threshold again. We gave the owner some gentle criticism and tipped the waitress at about 30%.
Quote:gold and blue sheer but sparkly fabric.

I have a strange fascination for shiny. This fabric intrigues me, please steal a sample and send it to me.
(11-11-2011, 07:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: here it comes! Mini xmas tree

[Image: article-2060570-0EC426D500000578-642_634x392.jpg]

The 74-foot tree from PA. is raised by a crane into position at the Rockefeller Center on Friday

Two things I love... trees and clouds. What a horrible waste of a life.

(11-11-2011, 11:05 PM)Harvest Moon Wrote: We went out to eat at a new local "restaurant" tonight, the "grand opening" was last Friday. We should have left when we walked in and noticed fake poinsettias on the tables and an artificial tree in the corner shrouded in layers of gold and blue sheer but sparkly fabric. The food was even worse.

I like to support local businesses, but we will never cross over that threshold again. We gave the owner some gentle criticism and tipped the waitress at about 30%.

Yeah I'm sure the "owner" of the "restaurant" thought your "opinion" was "about " as useless as a shitstain. Fucking pretentious bitch.

Georgia's big Macy's tree broke so they cut down another one. Because a tree on top of Macy's is more important than a living tree. And because they couldn't just get a fake one because it is on top of the fucking building FFS.

At least the stores have the good pine scented candles out now. Lurve those.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
pretty~

daily mail
One nursery in Sussex has installed an extra four acres of greenhouse to cope with the increased demand for the traditional Christmas plant.
Staff of the Roundstone Nurseries greenhouse at Almodington have now begun the task of boxing up 220,000 plants - up 60,000 on last year.

[Image: article-2061357-0ECAC2B700000578-62_964x561.jpg]

[Image: article-2061357-0ECAC2E700000578-50_964x561.jpg]