Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If Duchess was food what would
she be?

I'm thinking Ham Hocks and beans.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Im thinking a chilli, with beans and tomatoes.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

No, something sweet and frothy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Latte?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-03-2011, 12:20 PM)ESAD Wrote: Latte?

Yeah! Smooth, warm, delectable...

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hot Strawberry Shortcake with cool Vanilla Ice cream....and a Grand Marnier chaser

Ooooo la la
Yum can i have whipped cream on you?... certain bits of you anyway? Smiley_emoticons_fies

(11-03-2011, 12:25 PM)ESAD Wrote: Yum can i have whipped cream on you?... certain bits of you anyway? Smiley_emoticons_fies

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

[Image: chocolate-syrup-and-whipped-cream.jpg]

That's just a bit too much. I don't like a mess. hah
Its all about the clearing up Smiley_emoticons_fies

Oh c'mon, lady!! The presentation is horrible!
Commando Cunt Queen
Presentation is pointless in that situation.

Duch would be a slice of apple pie with Cornish ice cream.

Fruity and creamy all at the same time.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Ramsey used to tell me that I was the green M & M. hah
Since we all pretty much agree Duchess looks like Brigitte Bardot and she was a beautiful model - it definitely has to be a French food - (mille-fueille)
better known as Napoleons those wonderful French Pastries!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
She would be, a Hot Dog, with the works, of course!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-03-2011, 04:14 PM)Carsman Wrote: She would be, a Hot Dog, with the works, of course!

hah

(11-03-2011, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Ramsey used to tell me that I was the green M & M. hah

Yes! hahahaa cuz the green M&M is all flirty and wears the white gogo boots and drive the boy M&M's crazy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies