Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone here know who went by the
username black sun was/is this person a member here that now uses a different username?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-04-2011, 02:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: username black sun was/is this person a member here that now uses a different username?

yes. i know. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
the name Black Sun was not used here.

I don't recall that name. If it was a Member it didn't make any impression on me at all. I never remember boring people. *yawn*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The person seems to know you Duchess.

(02-26-2010, 09:43 AM)Black Sun Wrote:
(02-26-2010, 09:32 AM) Wrote: I peeked in pretty late before going to bed last night and user had made a very scathing remark in the random thread about the 'seamless transition' from one admin to the next. Nail on head. It made me realize how very fast that forum went to shit and I actually felt sorry for Duchess.

She really does not deserve any of your sympathy, she fucked the whole thing up herself with a little help from wanky franky of course.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I still don't know who that is.

Is there a reason you're diggin' up old threads, Dick? What's your agenda now? You're so bent out of shape with people mocking you that you think bringing up bullshit from the past will serve to create controversy and take the spotlight off you? Hmmm?

Why are you here? You express unhappiness almost everyday. You don't like the other Members, you don't like how Mock is managed, you don't like I took away the newbie forum, you don't like the people I let in, you don't like too fuckin' much about Mock yet you return to bitch day after day. So, why are you even here?
(11-04-2011, 02:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the name Black Sun was not used here.

I missed this. So, the name wasn't used here yet he took a post from another site & brought it here to start shit. I understand now. Tsk Tsk, Dick.

Wow.

Humans aren't meant to know everything people say behind their backs. Don't read it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-05-2011, 06:29 AM)Cracker Wrote: Wow.

Yeah. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I am a good judge of online character. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-05-2011, 02:21 AM)IMaDick Wrote: The person seems to know you Duchess.

(02-26-2010, 09:43 AM)Black Sun Wrote:
(02-26-2010, 09:32 AM) Wrote: I peeked in pretty late before going to bed last night and user had made a very scathing remark in the random thread about the 'seamless transition' from one admin to the next. Nail on head. It made me realize how very fast that forum went to shit and I actually felt sorry for Duchess.

She really does not deserve any of your sympathy, she fucked the whole thing up herself with a little help from wanky franky of course.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Wait, User as in me???? Was this at Ant's forum?

If so, I don't recall that post at all but whatever scathing remark it was, I'm sure it was very complimentary Duchess.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen

Humans aren't meant to know everything people say behind their backs. Don't read it.

I agree, but I want to know everything people say about me behind my back in real life. I think online I will pass, I can't deal with it. haha
(11-05-2011, 06:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

I agree, but I want to know everything people say about me behind my back in real life. I think online I will pass, I can't deal with it. haha

When you're dealing with OP, everything is real life and everything is a made up bunch of lunatic shit.

If you know what I mean?

John Adams

Yes OP is Black Sun, Yes he said Duchess had man hands among other silly things I can't exactly recall. Who gives a fuck, Dick? Jesus Christ, you're a bitch.
(11-05-2011, 08:35 PM)sally Wrote: Yes OP is Black Sun, Yes he said Duchess had man hands among other silly things I can't exactly recall. Who gives a fuck, Dick? Jesus Christ, you're a bitch.

Of course I must be just look what I made OP post on another forum.

you should see some of the shit I made others post also, I am one powerful Mutherfucker, I control all of the shit all of the time.

John Adams

(11-05-2011, 08:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 08:35 PM)sally Wrote: Yes OP is Black Sun, Yes he said Duchess had man hands among other silly things I can't exactly recall. Who gives a fuck, Dick? Jesus Christ, you're a bitch.

Shut your drunken piehole, Dick.

(11-05-2011, 08:45 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 08:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Shut your drunken piehole, Dick.

Sure that will take care of all of it, if we just don't talk about it it doesn't really exist it never really happened.

The world is flowers and perfume, soft feather beds and fairytales.

John Adams

(11-05-2011, 08:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Sure that will take care of all of it, if we just don't talk about it it doesn't really exist it never really happened.

Jesus Christ. Dick needs to talk it out.

How are you feeling, Dick?
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-05-2011, 09:45 PM)username Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 08:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Sure that will take care of all of it, if we just don't talk about it it doesn't really exist it never really happened.

Jesus Christ. Dick needs to talk it out.

How are you feeling, Dick?

I'm good.

However,I see that you are still contextually challenged.

John Adams

(11-05-2011, 09:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm good.

Shit stirrer. Beat_deadhorse
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-05-2011, 09:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: However,I see that you are still contextually challenged.

Extrapolate.
Commando Cunt Queen