Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 days in jail for fucking his Dogs.
Washington "Furry" sentenced to 30 days in jail for having sex with his 2 dogsA Washington state man has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for having sex with his two dogs.
Troy Whitson entered an Alford plea Monday in Lewis County Superior Court, meaning he admitted no wrongdoing but acknowledged he'd likely be convicted.
The 21-year-old from the town of Cinebar (SI'-ne-bahr) is restricted from owning animals for two years.
His malamutes have been placed with new owners.
Prosecutor Michael Golden said Whitson is a member of a group known as Furries who identify with animals and dress the part in makeup, ears and tail.
Golden says Furries gather for social events but having sex with animals is not part of their normal behavior. He says two of Whitson's Furry friends witnessed the animal sex and turned him in.
___

~ Sick cunt::bang:: i hope one day a dog takes a nice chunk out of his bollocks...that'll teach him.

I really don't understand why animal abuse is not taken seriously.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Washington State seems to have a problem with this sort of thing, apparently 'some' sex with animals is legal.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Washington State seems to have a problem with this sort of thing, apparently 'some' sex with animals is legaL
Your kidding right ?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/lo...rm16m.html

That was four years ago, they might've changed the law since then.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/lo...rm16m.html

Good lord ::bang::

Boy does this kinda stuff fuck me off .

I know this makes me sound really naive but how the fuck does someone actually screw a chicken .
Sick bastards, i'd fucking like to shoot them all.

I think that is the most disgusting thing I've ever read. They said the guy died from acute peritonitis, is that a result of being fucked in the ass by various animals? Either way, I'm glad the sick fuck died a painful death.
Can you imagine THIS up your ass?

click me
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Can you imagine THIS up your ass?

click me
Don't lumpy, I can hear antagonist getting wet in anticipation.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
sally Wrote:

I think that is the most disgusting thing I've ever read. They said the guy died from acute peritonitis, is that a result of being fucked in the ass by various animals? Either way, I'm glad the sick fuck died a painful death.
Here here::thumbs::

I have a horrible feeling the sick cunt fucked the horse up the back passage .

click me
I can't imagine that, I can't imagine fucking a chicken, I can't imagine any of it. I wish the earth would just open up and swallow every sick fuck on the planet.
Poor dogs.... and I hope that other guy DID die from a perforated colon due to being fucked up the rear by a horse, because if the stallions were doing the screwing, at least they were getting some pleasure out of it. Nasty freaks.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

click me
Oh please do find some new bullshit story to propagate.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

click me
Oh please do find some new bullshit story to propagate.
Your inability to take it as a joke speaks volumes, me thinks she doth protest too much.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.