Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Duchesss!
WE should have a Monday dance. Like our Friday Carolton. It would make Monday's much more bearable.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Can u both dance in your buffday suits? :flower:
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-14-2011, 04:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: WE should have a Monday dance. Like our Friday Carolton. It would make Monday's much more bearable.

The only thing that would make Mondays with you bearable is a big bong hit and a remote control that zaps your fat ass every time you pretend to be interesting.
86 112
And because MF is such a dick, he isn't invited to dance with me and Duchess. hmmf!
Same comments from three years ago. It's like time stands still at Mock.
(11-15-2011, 10:22 AM)Smegma Wrote: Same comments from three years ago. It's like time stands still at Mock.

Why are you still here? Lame bitch

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-15-2011, 12:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 10:22 AM)Smegma Wrote: Same comments from three years ago. It's like time stands still at Mock.

She never sees the underlying sadness of her comments.
86 112

Funny you should say that because until you came back, MF wasn't here that much. Like hardly ever. You have brought him and his nonsense back to the fold. Great. Thanks.
(11-14-2011, 04:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: WE should have a Monday dance. Like our Friday Carolton.

The only dance I can think of is the hokey pokey. Hahaha

*face palm*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-15-2011, 02:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Funny you should say that because until you came back, MF wasn't here that much. Like hardly ever. You have brought him and his nonsense back to the fold. Great. Thanks.

Have you noticed he's now back on that shit about you being divorced? Even George Burns changed his jokes every now and then.

(11-15-2011, 12:24 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 12:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

She never sees the underlying sadness of her comments.

Clancy still thinks you're a twat. Only he was a bit ruder about it.
(11-15-2011, 04:02 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 02:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Have you noticed he's now back on that shit about you being divorced? Even George Burns changed his jokes every now and then.

Actually I did notice that. Meh, it doesn't phase me. Yes I'm divorced and yes I can admit I picked a total loser. OH well. Get over it already MF. I have.
I wasn't referencing some divorce, I was referencing a general lack of judgment in picking men. That included the hot chocolate boy who had to hide in closets and pretend he wasn't your boyfriend.

As for the timing of me coming back, it was actually Ninja that pulled me back into the fold starting back a while. Thanks for participating, internet bitches.
86 112
Now see MF, there you go with your lies. No one hid in the closet. He didn't pretend to not be my boyfriend. You have this whole scenario made up in your head about this guy and it's not even close to what really went on. And you say OP is crazy.
Whatever, it's still old recycled insults.
(11-16-2011, 11:27 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Now see MF, there you go with your lies. No one hid in the closet. He didn't pretend to not be my boyfriend. You have this whole scenario made up in your head about this guy and it's not even close to what really went on. And you say OP is crazy.

You once said:

Oh no, they don't see him. Don't even know about him other than I am friends with a guy named "boyfriend." hahaha What do you think I have him sit down to dinner with us?

http://mockforums.net/post-45915.html#pid45915

Sounds like you are hiding your boyfriend and keeping him a secret.
86 112
Lumpy, in that thread we were buds:

http://mockforums.net/thread-1401.html
86 112
Hey Metal fucker,
What's your fucking point in bringing up threads from 2 years ago? Is your self esteem (IE penis) so tiny that you have to dredge through old news to make yourself feel good?

At least Ramsey gets Duchess to shake her ass every week-what have you done for Mock lately? Oh, that's right, your the VIP keyboard cowboy that thinks we're all soup chicken boring, and yet, you came back...For Ninja's sake...Now that's special.
You know what? I thought you were jealous back then and I think you are jealous now. You are old, short, and your hair plugs are falling out. And you were never a hot young thing. You were a nerdy, fat, short geek. Get over the young BF thing.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]