Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ron Paul
The old coot has a chance and I believe he deserves one.
His background is impeccable.

ANAMOSA, Iowa (AP) — Texas Rep. Ron Paul is emerging as a significant factor in the Republican presidential race, especially in Iowa.

He's been long dismissed by the GOP establishment, but the libertarian-leaning candidate is now turning heads beyond his hard-core followers — and rising in some polls — just weeks before the state holds the leadoff presidential caucuses and four years since his failed 2008 bid.

Paul's sharp criticism of government spending and U.S. monetary policy hasn't changed since then.

And while his isolationist brand of foreign policy may be a non-starter for some establishment Republicans, its appeal among independents is helping Paul gain ground in a crowded Republican field. His boost is an indication of just how volatile the Republican presidential race is in this state and across the country.

He is gonna be a mover this time, if he can make more realize how he could turn America around before its to late, his son could finish the deal and we would be more prepared for the future. Go Ron!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Awesome! There are a few of us in here that like him very much.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-18-2011, 09:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: The old coot has a chance and I believe he deserves one.
His background is impeccable.

I see a lot more Ron Paul campaign signs around now, than I did 4 years ago. He's the only candidate that has shown any consistency.
I always liked him.
86 112
Too old, he's a mason and he has said some very nutty things.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-20-2011, 02:21 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Too old, he's a mason and he has said some very nutty things.

American politics, what a fucked up nut case brit thinks really means nothing.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

all i need to know about ron paul is that conspiracy new world order whackjob robodoom promoted him. Tin+foil+hat+smiley

(11-20-2011, 04:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: all i need to know about ron paul is that conspiracy new world order whackjob robodoom promoted him. Tin+foil+hat+smiley

So you have the utmost respect for what some idiot says and disregard all other information because of it?

Truely remarkable.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-20-2011, 04:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 04:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: all i need to know about ron paul is that conspiracy new world order whackjob robodoom promoted him. Tin+foil+hat+smiley

So you have the utmost respect for what some idiot says and disregard all other information because of it?

Truely remarkable.

your comprehension is as usual. if robodoom likes him, he must be a fellow loon.

(11-20-2011, 05:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 04:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Truely remarkable.

your comprehension is as usual. if robodoom likes him, he must be a fellow loon.

That is certianly a crock of shit, Maggot likes him also, does that make Maggot a loon also?

I like him and I'm certianly no loon , just take a look above and see who you have generalised into the same mold as robodoom.

and then feel free to continue filling the crock.

John Adams

Maggot may deny it, but he's a known leader of an underground militant loon cell. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: dont-look-at-me-im-no-loon.jpg]

Quote:Maggot likes him also, does that make Maggot a loon also?

Yes.
(11-20-2011, 05:19 PM)Smegma Wrote:

Yes.

Thanks for your input,i'm sure that it means alot to certian members.

John Adams

Thank you.

You wanna see some posts that have about 90% vitriolic bullshit / 10% actual conversation?

http://mockforums.net/search.php?action=...0cfa93a2da
Ron Swanson has my vote. For everything. ForEVER.

[Image: s-RON-SWANSON-large.jpg]
(11-20-2011, 06:59 PM)Smegma Wrote: Thank you.

You wanna see some posts that have about 90% vitriolic bullshit / 10% actual conversation?

http://mockforums.net/search.php?action=...0cfa93a2da

Like a shit bird would recognise brilliance when they see it.

Poor thing, Given the choice I would rather see up your nostrils than be subjected to more photos of your saggy veined tits.

now run along like a good has been.

John Adams

Yes.

People think Ron Paul is a loon because he speaks the truth.......drones and zombies hate that, and just go grrrrrr even louder, it makes it easier to spot and triangulate their position in the woodline on a dark night.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ron Swanson's Pyramid of Greatness

and his meal of choice...

[Image: ron_swanson_tv_dinner.jpg]

You cannot go wrong with a man like that.
He's gotta keep the mustache though.
(11-20-2011, 08:48 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Yes.

People think Ron Paul is a loon because he speaks the truth.......drones and zombies hate that, and just go grrrrrr even louder, it makes it easier to spot and triangulate their position in the woodline on a dark night.

Now see, that just proves you're a loon. You don't hunt zombies at night!