Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
do you like BIG butts?

these don't have police photostamp on them, i need to double check whether they are real!

daily fail
A 'fake doctor' suspected of injecting a woman's bottom with cement, super glue and tire sealant to give her a more 'shapely' rear has been arrested.

Transgendered woman Oneal Ron Morris, who by his own picture appears to have undergone the 'butt-boosting' procedure himself, is accused of administering the potentially lethal shots to at least one victim.

The 30-year-old, who police say is a man but appears to look like a woman, was detained in Florida yesterday for the alleged incident in May 2010.

Miami Gardens Police Department Sgt William Bamford said Morris first met with the as-yet unidentified victim to discuss the procedure.

He said: 'They agreed on the price of $700, which was intended for cosmetic purposes.'

But instead, police say the victim was given a series of injections containing cement, mineral oil and Fix-A-Flat tyre inflator and sealant.

[Image: article-2063538-0EDC4D3000000578-780_306x611.jpg]

[Image: article-2063538-0EDC6EF600000578-670_306x612.jpg]

i checked...Miami Gardens Police DID release those photos. OMG i would have loved to have been in booking that day! hahPolicehahPolicehah

[Image: 111118025252_111811_butt1.jpg]

[Image: 111118030241_111811_butt3.jpg]

I do things to keep from getting an ass like that. I'm glad I know some intelligent black people otherwise I would be forced to think they are all brain dead.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i'm not saying this is the butt of a Mock member Smiley_emoticons_stumm

[Image: Kitchen_butt.gif?]

I really hope that's a fat suit in the gif, LC. It made my bile rise.

Rolls of oozing fat are disgusting & she thinks she's cute.

I don't think black women have the same body issues that some white women have. They like "thick". Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
that looks like real cellulite to me.

That's not just thick, she looks like she's got the elephant man disease all over her ass.
It looks like it ends at her knees to me. AND if you were the proud owner of the "big butt", would you parade that way in your kitchen being taped? Smiley_emoticons_shocked In a thong?
Some feel the bigger the better! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

[Image: th_bigassbutt.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

How can proctologists and gynecologists stomach their jobs? Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Eww
(11-19-2011, 11:03 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm not saying this is the butt of a Mock member Smiley_emoticons_stumm

[Image: Kitchen_butt.gif?]

I'd kill myself before I'd look like that. Fucking disgusting, and just nasty. Ewwwwwww. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein

Her stove looks like a Viking.
(11-19-2011, 12:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Her stove looks like a Viking.

Her kitchen looks alot like yours Duchess.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-19-2011, 01:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Her kitchen looks alot like yours Duchess.

No, it doesn't. Mine is open & airy, whitewashed. I wouldn't have those cabinets. You fucker, now I have to go back and look. Diaf

I am with red_velvet on this one. Now, I am not shy in saying I am far from Playboy centerfold material, but if my ass were THAT big I would not be walking around wearing nothing but an apron.
But they sure do like their big huge butts.
i want Dickie to know my ass is still too humongous for santa's sleigh, but i may be able to wedge it in if he dumps some of those cheap toys. Santaani
sorry kids. 86

[Image: Santa-Clause-Reindeer.jpg]

I like bigger butts if they are reasonable in size, round, etc. but THAT is obviously out of control. Those women have serious "fat storing" mode going on with their bodies! Absolutely disgusting ...
86 112
This has been in the papers down here for DAYS! Lik its news that the black guys here like women with HUGE asses. The part I just can NOT understand is why that chick thought getting a mix of cement, fix a flat, monkey ass and whatever was a good idea. Theres got to be some genetic weirdness going on here, maybe its something in the water. I also have wondered about the procto and guyno guys down here, WTF? I was a farm kid, we had a LONG rubber glove, do they use those? Whoa Bosse, Whoa, Suuu, Suuuuu....