Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice BBQ
I love this one...

Quote:Now this is a BBQ guaranteed to get everyone's attention.....
I think it should be towed with the barrel facing backwards...
I bet you wouldn't have to worry about anyone tailgating you....
I don't know for sure but my guess is the owner is from Texas !!!!!!

This email contains protected confidential business information from Total Safety.
Recipients should not forward this information except on a need to know basis in order to promote the
business concerned and should not file copies of this information with publicly accessible records.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of the information contained in this email is prohibited.

This communication contains confidential information which may be subject to protection under Federal and State Depositor Privacy Statutes and which is intended solely for use and benefit of the addressee(s) named. If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. In the event that you received this communication in error, please notify us at (281)243-0500 or by return email and please destroy the original.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:This email contains protected confidential business information from Total Safety.
Recipients should not forward this information except on a need to know basis in order to promote the
business concerned and should not file copies of this information with publicly accessible records.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use

This communication contains confidential information which may be subject to protection under Federal and State Depositor Privacy Statutes and which is intended solely for use and benefit of the addressee(s) named. If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. In the event that you received this communication in error, please notify us at (281)243-0500 or by return email and please destroy the original.
You fucking dork! ::laugh::
I pasted that on purpose. To point out that this was forwarded out of not one, but TWO protected domains. Not smart on their part. I'm not a fan of "forward jokes" anyways. I spam bin most of them. Even from "friends". If they can't get it through their noggins not to spam me, oh fucking well.
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/vJXU7EVXs2A[/flash]
D Wrote:I love this one...

Quote:Now this is a BBQ guaranteed to get everyone's attention.....
I think it should be towed with the barrel facing backwards...
I bet you wouldn't have to worry about anyone tailgating you....
I don't know for sure but my guess is the owner is from Texas !!!!!!

This email contains protected confidential business information from Total Safety.

Fuck me thats bigger than my whole back yard:(
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B