Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hey clad
Where's the new stuff you were going to post? I've been waiting.

I realize it isn't much of a fan base, but it's a start...

I've been reading a bit of alchemy (all ages) and wanted your take on the Smaradgine (sp) Tablet as relating to that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i'm a Cladking fan too. 44

[Image: stela-egypt.gif]

(11-21-2011, 09:21 PM)Cracker Wrote: Where's the new stuff you were going to post? I've been waiting.

I realize it isn't much of a fan base, but it's a start...

I've been reading a bit of alchemy (all ages) and wanted your take on the Smaradgine (sp) Tablet as relating to that.

I seem to mostly divide my available time between arguing and researching. I'm basically pretty lazy and figure if I can get people interested they'll do the work and I can sit back and read the results. There are severe limitations on what one man can accomplish anyway so the scholars and experts could get this done far faster than I if they'd ever get started on it. Recently the arguing has been more effective so I've been doing a lot more of it. There are more people with more theories about water to build, operate, or explain the pyramids every day anymore.

It's a strange state of affairs.

I believe the Emerald Tablets of Hermes is a translation of something the Caliphate Al Mamuum found in G1 when he was supposedly the first to enter it in the 9th century AD. There are numerous reasons to doubt he was first but my biggest one is I don't believe the ancient language could be translated after about the 10th century BC. There's no evidence I'm aware of it could which seems a glaring hole. Many of the heiroglyphs were the same but there were too many words for which the referent had changed or was unknown. Sentence structure and thought had also evolved so most of the ancient writing should have been nearly unintelligible. We believe we understand it now but if I'm right then while the translations are generally close the understanding is entirely wrong. Since the translations are just gobblety gook to the experts it leads me to believe they are wrong. These people did not speak only in unintelligible metaphor.

The Emerald Tablets are traced back no further than the Calphate so it's likely he got them from some Egyptian source. I believe it is a "chapter" from the Egyptian "Bible" after it had undergone a little evolution and then been recopied in more modern langauge in the middle of the second millineum BC and then adopted by the Greeks. All of this is invisible unless you know what the subject is. The subject is cold water geysers and it's written in excellent observational scientific terms. The ancient scientists who were the Egyptians actually were quite advanced and properly described the rainbows generated by the geysers as "light scatterers of the sky", that they generated "steps of light", and that they were "sky arcs". These are generally commonly accepted terms today for rainbows though few would use the word "steps" this way.

If you read these you'll notice two very interesting things. The more interesting is virtually every version of the translation accurately describes cold water geysers in terms that might be used by ancient people. Much of the word choice might be the heavy Greek influence which recognized only a few "elements" and CO2 would be a solar element and water a lunar one. Much of the Greek science was lifted from the Egyptians but much of the ancient Egyptian science was lost by the time the Greeks showed up in the 7th century BC.

The word "hermes" in Greek meant a column and Hermes was born in a cave. The Garden of Eden where the pyramid was built was the home of Osiris who lived in cave and was a column of cool effervescent water according to the Pyramid Texts. The Egyptian name for this "garden" was Rosteau which means "Mouth of Caves".

The 12th century Latin version is the most accurate if it really is a page from the Egyptian Bible. This bible survives only in tiny fragments in the hermetic writings and a few chapter titles mentioned in the Pyramid Texts. This version also has the most scientifically accurate phraseology for the conservation of kinetic energy;

8) With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.

It is this power with which they built the great pyramid. It is the water which came up from below and watered the Garden of Eden; the Garden of the Lord in Egypt. The Egyptians invented the drill in 3500 BC in order to go down through the mineral accretion which built up around the vent which they called the ben ben stone. It was an attempt to increase water flow which succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Ironically Sir Isaac Newton studied the pyramid in part because he was looking for the key to gravity and even made a translation of this which is actually a corrolary to Newton's third law of motion but didn't recognize it for what it was. Also ironically I believe this is the only inscription on the pyramid left by the builders "Ek x Ep = K".

[Image: egypt_5.gif]
I'm a Clad fan as well.
86 112
(11-21-2011, 09:26 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm a Cladking fan too. 44

[Image: stela-egypt.gif]

You'd think by now I should be able to read that. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I'm an LC fan, too. Blowing-kisses
A lot of the new stuff is really pretty boring even by my standards.

I might have mentioned a cistern in Khentkawes Town that could only be filled by steadily running water. KT was a small town around the construction of a small pyramid on the Giza Plateau that is almost unnoticeable. It was built after the geysers had failed. What makes this so fascinating is that it was still raining about 4" a year in those days so they would presumably far rather catch the runoff than walk way down to the river and haul muddy parasite laden river water up to fill the cistern but the fast runoff from the desert couldn't fill the cistern because the inlet was too small.

I just learned that this cistern is directly downhill from a breach in the 770 cubit water catchment device surrounding G2 that is menrtioned in the PT. In other words there was still small amounts of water from underground and rainwater being collected by this water catchment and it was being channeled straight dowwn hill to the cistern. The water probably ran all the time during the spring and summer when it stopped the cistern was full but they'd have to keep it full with buckets of Nile or well water. The largest and oldest well in the world is only about a mile east of here. Further downhill from here is evidence of repeated mudslides that damaged the main pyramid builders town even before it was abandoned around 50 years earlier probably.

This suggests that if there were ever any ramps they would have needed conduits under them to keep them from being destroyed by all the water.

I might not have mentioned before that these water catchment devices were built before the pyramid was built. The stones for it are under the pyramids. Of course the G1 catchment channeled water to the cliff face in canals which still exist and show water erosion in them!

I'm still working on the biggie. I think I might have figured out another one of their machine parts which they called "sceptres" and we've misunderstood. There are 27 distinct sceptres and I've identified about 10 so far even though Egyptology doesn't know the purpose or origin of any of them. They "think" the origin of the wAs-sceptre (which operated the djed) was pastoral. I think the "ba-sceptre" was probably a weir on the pyramid top. This defined Kebehwet who was the Goddess of "top pressure" but more importantly it retained the willow tree oil which fueled the "fire-pan" which signaled the workers to report for duty. The fire pan is known as the tri-lobed bowl and is in the Cairo Museum. It is the origin of the word "God" in most all western languages!

If the ba sceptre really is a weir then the implications are pretty important. It's mentioned enough to deduce the meaning except that very few definitional characteristics are assigned to it. The location is well defined and the weir is the only major piece of equipment in the area I believe.

It will be back to arguing soon. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(11-21-2011, 10:44 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm a Clad fan as well.

You're still one of my heroes even if you don't show up at "home" very often. It's been a couple years has it not?

(11-21-2011, 10:40 PM)cladking Wrote: Also ironically I believe this is the only inscription on the pyramid left by the builders "Ek x Ep = K".
F=ma?

w=Fd?

Formula for gravitational potential energy? (Don't know that one by memory, change in something, I'm sure.)

Could be E=MC^2, too.

I'd like to see the original. (I'm sure it's probably here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/23706434/Ancie...gypt-Vol-4 but I just couldn't bring myself to read that, haha.)

Why all the interest in Hermetic Tradition? It is the "secret" of all the ages, as far as I can tell. Why? I wonder what people think was important that was "lost" and worth finding? Every secret society is based on that effen tablet.

Have you ever seen John Dee's Monad? He was a big Hermetic philosopher. Even Pythagorus and Thales got sucked into Hermeticism, and they were smart dudes. The more I read, the less interested I am. I like the history more than any great "mystery" simply because I think math and science are a mystery to most people. The alchemy, or history of discovered elements, is pretty exciting, but it wouldn't make me go put on a robe and fuzzy apron. Fuzzy slippers, maybe.

I like your take on the ancient mysteries ~ they actually mean something physical, not metaphysical. That is worth writing down. Not everybody speaks in riddles. Sometimes people just write stuff down they want to remember...

(11-21-2011, 10:40 PM)cladking Wrote: I seem to mostly divide my available time between arguing and researching. I'm basically pretty lazy and figure if I can get people interested they'll do the work and I can sit back and read the results.

Exactly, clad. Let somebody else write it down. Then we can read it later while drinking a beer.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-21-2011, 11:08 PM)cladking Wrote: I'm still working on the biggie. I think I might have figured out another one of their machine parts which they called "sceptres" and we've misunderstood. There are 27 distinct sceptres and I've identified about 10 so far even though Egyptology doesn't know the purpose or origin of any of them. They "think" the origin of the wAs-sceptre (which operated the djed) was pastoral. I think the "ba-sceptre" was probably a weir on the pyramid top. This defined Kebehwet who was the Goddess of "top pressure" but more importantly it retained the willow tree oil which fueled the "fire-pan" which signaled the workers to report for duty. The fire pan is known as the tri-lobed bowl and is in the Cairo Museum. It is the origin of the word "God" in most all western languages!

If the ba sceptre really is a weir then the implications are pretty important. It's mentioned enough to deduce the meaning except that very few definitional characteristics are assigned to it. The location is well defined and the weir is the only major piece of equipment in the area I believe.

It will be back to arguing soon. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I have smoked my weight in weed sitting and fishing off the weir in my youth. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you would need one on top of a pyramid.

I'll have to check out the bowl. Didn't we talk about it before? The schist bowl? I think I thought it was a drill. Why is it God? It is pretty neat, I guess, and it would be nice to know where God is. If the Great Bowl doesn't answer, you could at least put chips and dip in it...

I read that Nimrod was the source of all gods and I believe he was related to Hermes. Does that ring a bell?

Why are the walls concave? [Image: Figure-17.-Great-Pyramid---Concavity.jpg]

Egyptian men wanted new tools for Christmas, too: (are these hydraulic, clad?)
[Image: Figure-41.-Egyptian-Power-Tools.jpg]

In which state do you reside? Not trying to stalk (although you never know with middle-aged women, we can flip like a switch), just wondering if you are close enough to drink with.
(11-22-2011, 12:07 AM)Cracker Wrote: Why all the interest in Hermetic Tradition? It is the "secret" of all the ages, as far as I can tell. Why? I wonder what people think was important that was "lost" and worth finding? Every secret society is based on that effen tablet.

Have you ever seen John Dee's Monad? He was a big Hermetic philosopher. Even Pythagorus and Thales got sucked into Hermeticism, and they were smart dudes. The more I read, the less interested I am. I like the history more than any great "mystery" simply because I think math and science are a mystery to most people. The alchemy, or history of discovered elements, is pretty exciting, but it wouldn't make me go put on a robe and fuzzy apron. Fuzzy slippers, maybe.

I like your take on the ancient mysteries ~ they actually mean something physical, not metaphysical. That is worth writing down. Not everybody speaks in riddles. Sometimes people just write stuff down they want to remember...

This is the part that gets crazy.

I don't where to stop taking the ancients literally but I know what happens if you don't stop taking them literally.

You'll end up at "fossilized" gold. This might be auric sulphide that was bound in egyptian red sandstone by siderite under high pressure for countless eons. Over time the sulphur was stripped from the gold molecules leaving a white powder probably called mfzt or "mefat". If egyptian sycamore fig grew in this it fixed the monatomic gold in the fruit and people eating it would live as long as 1000 years. This was the tree of life which grew at the fountain of youth where the ben ben (philosophers stone) was. Fragments of this "knowledge" can be found everywhere. Apparently grapes also fix small amounts of this gold.

People who eat these figs apparently deposit metallic gold on their bones and this is how the ancients discovered the secret.

Of course maybe they didn't mean these words literally and maybe they were confused. I'm awaiting evidence. I don't think they were nearly as confused as modern people who just write off anything they don't understand. Believe it or not there is actually quite a bit of substantiation for all this. Unfortunately little of this substantiation is modern chemical analysis because I just can't find any such information. Attacking the question from ancient times is the wrong direction for this.
Where I am from, sulfur deposits are clearly visible. Big yellow veins on the sides of the mountains (White Mountain range, CA, Wyman Canyon area), Hell on Earth. Smiley_emoticons_smile I understand a little of the chemistry/metallurgy, but haven't thought about it for years. There was a very old man living out there who was writing his own book of the Bible. We took him boxes of canned goods and milk jugs filled with water once a month. He lived a very long time out there.

The bristlecone pines are out there, too. The oldest living things on Earth...

I know they use gold to treat rheumatoid arthritis. I have no idea why or how, though.

Who wants to be 1000 years old? Who wants to see their children die? That is a fucked up thing to want. Egocentric, for sure.

(11-22-2011, 01:01 AM)cladking Wrote: Over time the sulphur was stripped from the gold molecules leaving a white powder probably called mfzt or "mefat". If egyptian sycamore fig grew in this it fixed the monatomic gold in the fruit and people eating it would live as long as 1000 years. This was the tree of life which grew at the fountain of youth where the ben ben (philosophers stone) was. Fragments of this "knowledge" can be found everywhere. Apparently grapes also fix small amounts of this gold.

People who eat these figs apparently deposit metallic gold on their bones and this is how the ancients discovered the secret.

Gold 'salt'? Precipitate?

Hahaha~ they sell it: Zerolight 1gm - Monoatomic White Powder Gold is the powder to start your monoatomic progression. Gold being the foundation, you begin to experience clarity of thought and the physical benefits of M-State Gold.

It is part of the "healing frequencies" cultism...http://www.zptech.net/

Oh, and they use it to make big ass batteries (that caused you to live forever): http://www.aethericenergy.org/aether.htm See, the pyramids were batteries. Told you. haha

"Nearly everyone who tried it found that the water not only had the ability to change diseased cells to their normal status, the energy level increased, shallow sleep patterns reverted to the normal deeper, more refreshing kind, and hormone production normalized.

But the end product had not been created yet. The marriage of the aetheric component of lightning, now harnessed in the water, and gold was about to happen

Putting the two processes together created a union between the Aetheric Gold (or silver, or platinum, etc.) and water. The same as the temple walls described. And the result? DNA analysis revealed that the aging process was slowed, or stopped and, in some cases, reversed.

Aetheric, beyond monoatomic, just pure life."
(11-22-2011, 12:36 AM)Cracker Wrote: I have smoked my weight in weed sitting and fishing off the weir in my youth. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you would need one on top of a pyramid.

Many people would find that two sacraments at once.

The water was channeled from the device the caught it to the queens chamber which grew smaller and smaller as it reached the height of the geyser and was then roofed. There was a lot going on with the water on the pyramid top as this was the origin of what they called the winding watercourse.

One of the things going on was the floating oil lamp known as the tri-lobed bowl. There was a large wick in the center and it sat near the Eye of Horus above the Rennenutet and floated on the water with a thin layer of willow tree oil on it. Without a means to extract the water from below the oil would flow into the counterweight with the water and be lost. This weir isn't like the type built in waterways today but was an adjustable overflow which could be lowered into the water. The difference in height between the top of the water which flowed over the weir and the height of the geyser was directly proportional to pressure which was known as Kebehwet, the daughter of Anubis which was the intelligence on the pyramid top which directed all operations.

On early great pyramid there was no significant handling of water atop the pyramid. They merely degassed it with a mixture of grease and musilagenous myhhr after catching it on a platform. It was channeled directly to the counterweights. But with each pyramid these processes were tweeked and by G1 (45 times more lifting than 1st great pyramid) they had supreme control of the water from the arms of Nut which were the wells through the Lower Eye of Horus, the Djed which contoled the water in four dimensions, with the use of natron and the wAs-sceptre, through the Upper Eye of Horus where the Shm-sceptres deflected it into the mn-canal. It then split with one part going through the fire pan and the other through the Nbht-sceptre which was a heavy weight in the water with boards that waved wildly when the water flowed. The water went to the Lake of the Jackal (queens chamber) and through a weir to the counterweights. On G1 there were probably small bladders on the ascenders which were filled in order to reset the system. These also required water from the Lake of the Jackal.

The water was released at the bottom of the pyramid from the counterweights and was called a wdnt-offerring. All the water collected at the base was let intermittantly through a valve which fed a covered canal which led to the cliff face counterweights and was reused to pull stones up from the quarry. The other valve at the inlet pulled stale air from the workers in the pyramid and CO2 from the Mehet Weret Cow (which contained the Upper Eye of Horus) and all this gas was released at the top of the cliff face where it fell harmlessly or was dispersed by the wind. The water at the bottom was used for irrigation.

Quote:I'll have to check out the bowl. Didn't we talk about it before? The schist bowl? I think I thought it was a drill. Why is it God? It is pretty neat, I guess, and it would be nice to know where God is. If the Great Bowl doesn't answer, you could at least put chips and dip in it...

Yes. This is it.

http://s8int.com/phile/page52.html

It provided "light". It summoned men. It burned "under that which the Gods create". The word for God mostly comes from the word for "light" or "shining forth". I suppose it's just the confusion of language.

Quote:I read that Nimrod was the source of all gods and I believe he was related to Hermes. Does that ring a bell?

Interesting. I've read a little of the Sumerian writing and it too has a similar literal meaning. They said Nimrod was water which emerged from the deep.

Quote:Why are the walls concave? [Image: Figure-17.-Great-Pyramid---Concavity.jpg]

Probably because it was used as a clock. It would flash the time on the solstice as the light played across the two sides. It was also part of a calender since the three aligned to mark the equinox.

It was not built so they could tell time. They were building it anyway so built it so it could tell time.

Quote:In which state do you reside? Not trying to stalk (although you never know with middle-aged women, we can flip like a switch), just wondering if you are close enough to drink with.

I'm in NW Indiana but I don't travel well. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

(11-22-2011, 01:34 AM)cladking Wrote: The water was channeled from the device the caught it to the queens chamber which grew smaller and smaller as it reached the height of the geyser and was then roofed. There was a lot going on with the water on the pyramid top as this was the origin of what they called the winding watercourse.

One of the things going on was the floating oil lamp known as the tri-lobed bowl. There was a large wick in the center and it sat near the Eye of Horus above the Rennenutet and floated on the water with a thin layer of willow tree oil on it. Without a means to extract the water from below the oil would flow into the counterweight with the water and be lost. This weir isn't like the type built in waterways today but was an adjustable overflow which could be lowered into the water. The difference in height between the top of the water which flowed over the weir and the height of the geyser was directly proportional to pressure which was known as Kebehwet, the daughter of Anubis which was the intelligence on the pyramid top which directed all operations.

On early great pyramid there was no significant handling of water atop the pyramid. They merely degassed it with a mixture of grease and musilagenous myhhr after catching it on a platform. It was channeled directly to the counterweights. But with each pyramid these processes were tweeked and by G1 (45 times more lifting than 1st great pyramid) they had supreme control of the water from the arms of Nut which were the wells through the Lower Eye of Horus, the Djed which contoled the water in four dimensions, with the use of natron and the wAs-sceptre, through the Upper Eye of Horus where the Shm-sceptres deflected it into the mn-canal. It then split with one part going through the fire pan and the other through the Nbht-sceptre which was a heavy weight in the water with boards that waved wildly when the water flowed. The water went to the Lake of the Jackal (queens chamber) and through a weir to the counterweights. On G1 there were probably small bladders on the ascenders which were filled in order to reset the system. These also required water from the Lake of the Jackal.

The water was released at the bottom of the pyramid from the counterweights and was called a wdnt-offerring. All the water collected at the base was let intermittantly through a valve which fed a covered canal which led to the cliff face counterweights and was reused to pull stones up from the quarry. The other valve at the inlet pulled stale air from the workers in the pyramid and CO2 from the Mehet Weret Cow (which contained the Upper Eye of Horus) and all this gas was released at the top of the cliff face where it fell harmlessly or was dispersed by the wind. The water at the bottom was used for irrigation.

Now I get it. Water was collected and used to build it, and only collected for drinking after construction.

(11-22-2011, 01:34 AM)cladking Wrote: I'm in NW Indiana but I don't travel well. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

God bless you. I have only been to Chicago once. It was enough for me. It is too freaking cold there. You know there are warmer places, right? Florida is nice in some areas. And Arizona. You could build a mini-pyramid in Arizona.
These are interesting, too:

What does "pyramid" mean?

1.) J. Seiss, preferred the Coptic translation for the word. He said: 'In the ancient Coptic, "pyr" means "division", the same as "peres" in Daniel's interpretation of the handwriting on the wall; and "met" means "ten" putting them together -"pry-met"- we have the name given to this structure. And that name, in the language of the ancient Egyptians, means "The division of ten".

That one ties to the Tetractys of Pythagoras. I don't know if the Egyptians dug the power of ten as much as the Greeks. The next one is similar:

2.) Verner mentions that 'although Egyptologists themselves are not entirely certain as to the origin of the word Pyramid. Some of them derive it from the special mathematical or geometrical term per-em-us, which appears in the mathematical Rhind papyri I and II and expresses the height of the pyramid we should also mention that the ancient Egyptians themselves used the term 'mer' to designate the pyramid.'

Then this that supports your oil lamp/chip bowl:

3.) Chapman holds that the pyramid is born of the roots 'pyr', 'em', and 'us', meaning 'Far resplendent light/fire'

and this:

4.) The Egyptian name for the pyramids is 'Khuti' - 'The lights'. Davidson (2) believed that this name originated from the semetic equivalent which was 'Urim' - 'The lights'. In Phrygian and Greek, the root 'Ur' - 'light', became successively 'Pur' and 'Pyr' (fire), and 'Pyra' (Plural), for 'Beacon fires'. In Chaldee and Hebrew, he adds, 'Middin' = 'Measures'. Hence the Chaldee-Hebrew name is - 'Purim-middin' - 'Lights-Measures'

And this:

5.) However, the ancient Khemitians apparently used the term PR.NTR, Per-Neter, for pyramid. Per means "house" and Neter has been translated by Egyptologists as "God" or "Goddess". However, this could also be translated as "House of Nature, or House of Energy" for Per-Neter. The temple was Per-Ba (House of the Soul) and the tomb was Per-Ka (House of the Physical Projection) according to the indigenous tradition. With this understanding of Per-Neter as House of Nature, god or energy, we are given three different interpretations of the word 'pyramid'.

So it pretty much means whatever you want it to mean. I can see why you get so frustrated. Even if they translated every word correctly, nobody would agree on the meaning. You have given yourself an impossible task, clad.
I favor the idea that "mer" means "instrument of ascension". This not only fits linguistically which is critical but it also fits the concept and purpose which the Egyptian language should reflect. The pyramid built itself on the primeval mound which was the "mound of creation". It was the means by which the dead king both literally and figuratively ascended to heaven. It was even the ascended king in heaven.

Egyptologists don't realize how much these waters have been muddied. They each have their own pet theories based on ramps and tombs and claw tooth and nail to promote their own. There is virtually no agreement on anything except that the builders must have used ramps and that heretics must be shouted down. They don't seem to notice that there are no referents for many of the words in the language so they don't seek them. Most of these are very easily deduced. I'm virtually an idiot and have almost solved the whole building issue in a few years. I'm probably wrong about a few things but at least I don't go around screaming "they mustta used geysers" and then trundle back into my cave for another hundred and fifty years

I'll await the results of scientific testing but ramps have been utterly debunked and they don't even seem to have taken notice. There are lots of people making progress in the field but all are crackpots and fringe. We get no help from the establishment. The assumptions really need to get buried as they're stinkin' up the place.
(11-22-2011, 01:01 AM)cladking Wrote: This is the part that gets crazy.

I don't where to stop taking the ancients literally but I know what happens if you don't stop taking them literally.

You'll end up at "fossilized" gold. This might be auric sulphide that was bound in egyptian red sandstone by siderite under high pressure for countless eons. Over time the sulphur was stripped from the gold molecules leaving a white powder probably called mfzt or "mefat". If egyptian sycamore fig grew in this it fixed the monatomic gold in the fruit and people eating it would live as long as 1000 years. This was the tree of life which grew at the fountain of youth where the ben ben (philosophers stone) was. Fragments of this "knowledge" can be found everywhere. Apparently grapes also fix small amounts of this gold.

Of course maybe they didn't mean these words literally and maybe they were confused. I'm awaiting evidence. I don't think they were nearly as confused as modern people who just write off anything they don't understand. Believe it or not there is actually quite a bit of substantiation for all this. Unfortunately little of this substantiation is modern chemical analysis because I just can't find any such information. Attacking the question from ancient times is the wrong direction for this.

Ya' know, clad, you just busted out the entire "secret" of the Rosicrucians. Their whole robey-roses-alchemy-bs thing is based on sulfur, mercury, and salt, and of course, gold.

"I will reveal unto thee truthfully and through the love of God, that there is to be found the root of the philosophical Sulphur, which is a heavenly spirit, together with the root of the spiritual but naturalMercurii, which is the beginning of the spiritual salt in one, and is found in oneMateria, out of which the Stone, destined for me, was made, and not in many things. And although Mercury by itself is found by all Philosophers, and Sulphur by itself, and Salt is drawn particularly from itself, soMercurius will be found in one element, Sulphur in one, and Salt in one. Nevertheless I say unto thee that they arise only out of their superfluity, which is found most plentifully and can be useparticulariter in many ways with advantage, and be prepared for medicine and for transmutation of metals. But theUniversal alone is the highest earthly treasure, and all three things in their beginning are one thing only and extracted therefrom, which can make one out of all metals: and this is the true Spiritus Mercurii and Anima Sulphuris including the Spiritual Salt at the same time united and enclosed under one heaven and dwelling in one body, and this is the Dragon and the Eagle, it is the King and the Lion, it is the Spirit and the Corpse, which must color the corpse of the Gold into a Medicine, etc. So now our preparedMateria is called the man and the woman."

No wonder they wanted to make gold so badly: http://www.scribd.com/doc/20161904/Secre...econd-Book

The Philospher's Stone is the SECRET OF THE AGES! Harry Potter was RIGHT! Aha!

Am I the only one on vacation?

(11-22-2011, 02:38 AM)cladking Wrote: The assumptions really need to get buried as they're stinkin' up the place.

You know what they say about assuming? It makes an ASS out of U and ME! Haha. Bad News Bears, 1970 something. First curse word I ever saw in a movie. Smiley_emoticons_smile

And if I think about it, I see why it is a closely-guarded secret. You don't want every asshole living a thousand years. Jesus, that is 910 extra years of fucking misery. You know those fuckers didn't give their wives any gold salt. Dirty bastards. I bet there is a "salt test" you have to take before you get the good stuff. Everybody else just gets Kosher salt...
(11-22-2011, 02:55 AM)Cracker Wrote: And if I think about it, I see why it is a closely-guarded secret. You don't want every asshole living a thousand years. Jesus, that is 910 extra years of fucking misery. You know those fuckers didn't give their wives any gold salt. Dirty bastards. I bet there is a "salt test" you have to take before you get the good stuff. Everybody else just gets Kosher salt...

I believe it was figs and wine.

1511a. anointed with the best ointment, clothed in [purple],
1511b. living on figs, drinking wine.

They also called the "Tree of Life" "The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil". This might be because extended life leads one to the knowledge of good and evil. Eating the figs apparently cured one of most diseases and could even reverse some defects. It also affected the mind so that it wasn't just an extra 900 years of misery according to Enoch;

1 And he said unto me: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask me regarding the fragrance of the tree,
2 and why dost thou wish to learn the truth?' Then I answered him saying: 'I wish to
3 know about everything, but especially about this tree.' And he answered saying: 'This high mountain which thou hast seen, whose summit is like the throne of God, is His throne, where the Holy Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when He shall come down to visit
4 the earth with goodness. And as for this fragrant tree no mortal is permitted to touch it till the great judgement, when He shall take vengeance on all and bring (everything) to its consummation
5 for ever. It shall then be given to the righteous and holy. Its fruit shall be for food to the elect: it shall be transplanted to the holy place, to the temple of the Lord, the Eternal King.

6 Then shall they rejoice with joy and be glad,
And into the holy place shall they enter;
And its fragrance shall be in their bones,
And they shall live a long life on earth,
Such as thy fathers lived:

And in their days shall no sorrow or plague
Or torment or calamity touch them.'

The mountain referred to above is G2 on the Giza Plateau.

No doubt that it was the strongest who got the figs and couldn't be dislodged once they got a good taste of them. But surely most would have wives. A couple hundred years of a differenmt beautiful young woman every night might get old. People wouldn't want to leave untold thousands of bastard children around who look like them so everytime there as a death they would think it was one of their own. Mankind had to have been "tamed" by some means so it stands to reason that marriage is a "natural" state of affairs just as is suggested in the Bible. Wives who ate figs could be of the same generation and would tend to be able to stay young and healthy with you. There's no real evidence for how the aging process proceded for the fig eaters so much of this is guess work but it's likely that they were as healthy as possible at every single stage. It's difficult to say what killed them and it could have been old age. There's a story from ancient Egypt which might be from a very old fig eater that almost sounds like a too old man dying of old age.

Ain't life something?

I have near zero confidence in the ancients' ability to predict the future even if they were a thousand years old but there's one observation I've never mentioned. God destroyed the world with water the first time. He destroyed it by removing the water. When the water was removed so too was the monotomic gold and the magic figs.

The Bible writers said that the next time the world would be destroyed by fire.

Might the sun be the new covenant.
(11-22-2011, 02:55 AM)Cracker Wrote: And if I think about it, I see why it is a closely-guarded secret. You don't want every asshole living a thousand years. Jesus, that is 910 extra years of fucking misery. You know those fuckers didn't give their wives any gold salt. Dirty bastards. I bet there is a "salt test" you have to take before you get the good stuff. Everybody else just gets Kosher salt...

The funny thing is that there are quite possibly people alive today who were living many centuries ago. With many more centuries of observation and learning it's even possible that life spans are much longer now. (I've got a few names though none would be a surprise)

I doubt they knew what the root cause of their longevity is. Yes they knew it was gold and knew it was a white powder but they didn't know how to transmute it or find it in nature. There were very limited amounts so they bogarted it all. They probably had less than a ton or two left by the time they learned how to find it some time between about 1992 and 2003. My guess is they have gone into production and the secret will leak out soon.

They hauled off every single thing on the Giza Plateau that was red and extracted as much of the powder as they could separate out and grew fig trees in what was left over at the base of the cliff face which is now the third green of the Mena House golf course.

I believe that a great deal of history will become more clear when seen in this light. Of course it's crazy and I really shouldn't take ancient people so literally or do so much googling. But I can't help but wonder why they would talk about sweet smelling bones and figs so much. Why did so many ancient people believe the world was populated by Methuselas.

We might live in interesting times no matter how things play out.

Ideas are the most powerful force on the planet and always have been. I do believe we are going to find out that at least some of this is real.

(11-22-2011, 05:14 PM)cladking Wrote:

The funny thing is that there are quite possibly people alive today who were living many centuries ago. With many more centuries of observation and learning it's even possible that life spans are much longer now. (I've got a few names though none would be a surprise)

Clad, people think we are nuts. You get that part, right?

You can PM Cracker names, or post here if you feel like reading Maggot's response. I'm pretty sure Maggot is stocking up for a thousand year run...