Career day with Lt John Pike
[Image: CAREERDAY.jpg]
tell me that wasn't pepper spray. that couldn't have been! Big surprise

oh ok. 64

http://www.news10.net/news/article/16429...phenomenon

hahahahahaha this is better than the ubiquitous squirrel. hah

[Image: 386275_324987664183234_100000160086219_1...1321855040]

[Image: lt-pike-and-the-von-trapp-family.jpg?w=630&h=619]

I sometimes sing to the Tards, "the hills are alive with the sound of Tards bleating". Bwahaha! I crack myself up when I do that. 50
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Mr Pike has a bright future if he ever wants to work for a pest control company... asshole looks like he's spraying for termites.
hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I cringe every time I see this vid in the news. I have no clue how those kids were able to withstand that much of a 'soaking' and not even flinch. I have had the displeasure of being in the general vicinity of pepper spray/mace a couple of times, and IT FUCKING HURTS LIKE HELL.

I was at least 20 feet away from where it was being dispensed, and my eyes where burning for while after. That shit hangs in the air and clings to your clothes. Friggen inmates are allowed to take showers right after, volunteers have to wear that shit home~They let me borrow a jumpsuit once-you should have seen the looks I got from people.

Lt. Pike has the super-duper crowd control size. most cans of pepper-spray (police-issue) are small and carried on duty belt.

we had to be sprayed as rookies at police academy. i took 3 shots right to the face and it didn't touch me. while my classmates were screaming and crying PolicePolice21Police i lit a cigarette. the LT. used me to illustrate that some people will not be fazed by it.

Yeah i sprayed a whole room of people with that cs gas about 5years ago at an afterparty at like 10am in the morning while people were smashed of their heads, i cained a room and held the door shut, surfice to say, i was the only one crying tears of laughter.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Haha. Love the memes. He warned them pepper spray would be deployed. They chose. Don't whine about shit if YOU CHOSE IT.

Cracker doesn't like people who sit on the sidewalk or shit in the park. Be polite. If I want to listen to your message, I will. If I don't, I won't. Why sit on the fucking sidewalk? Rude mutherfuckers.

I don't feel a bit sorry for them. They got the attention they wanted. If they did that shit in Egypt, they would have been shot.

I'm sure I'm supposed to be outraged by all this, but I'm just not. I think they are dumbasses.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-23-2011, 12:50 PM)Cracker Wrote: Haha. Love the memes. He warned them pepper spray would be deployed. They chose. Don't whine about shit if YOU CHOSE IT.

Cracker doesn't like people who sit on the sidewalk or shit in the park. Be polite. If I want to listen to your message, I will. If I don't, I won't. Why sit on the fucking sidewalk? Rude mutherfuckers.

I don't feel a bit sorry for them. They got the attention they wanted. If they did that shit in Egypt, they would have been shot.

I'm sure I'm supposed to be outraged by all this, but I'm just not. I think they are dumbasses.

But we cant compare ourselfs to those backwards heathen Africans, find a better comparrison.

This is the day before. They are interrupting the educational process at taxpayer-funded colleges. They are not allowing the students who are NOT part of their "protest" (they are using Occupy to bitch about every single fucking thing, never can tell what bug is up their butts) to get their education. That is wrong. I'm not sure about their schedule, but it was finals time here. If you don't take your final, you don't get credit for your class.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-23-2011, 01:04 PM)ESAD Wrote: But we cant compare ourselfs to those backwards heathen Africans, find a better comparrison.

Because we enjoy freedom. Freedom means you can do whatever you want. That means people cause their OWN injustice.

If they want money, they can work. They are on a college campus. They will all end up in careers making good money. It is stupid as shit that they are protesting while training to be attorneys and doctors and engineers. Fucking idiots.
Dont let college get in the way of having a good education.

(11-23-2011, 01:09 PM)ESAD Wrote: Dont let college get in the way of having a good education.

haha True dat.

I don't mind protesting. If someone has time for that, and it makes them feel better, more power to 'em. I DO mind them disrupting the flow of normal citizens' lives. That is fucking bullshit. Don't tie up traffic or stand in the street. Don't shit in the park (how many little kids don't get to go to the park now because of the stinky fucking homeless and hippies). Don't block my way into the bank (yes, they do that in ATL, in case you didn't know).

What do they hope to gain? The rich people just avoid them, the other poor people join them because they don't know any better, and the rest of us are just annoyed. How effective is that? It is attention-seeking behavior. That's all it really is.

If you don't like the banks, don't use them. Why fuck with Black Friday? I bet those fuckers all asked for a new iPad for Christmas.
We'll see if the Occupy camps thin out for Thanksgiving. If they do, those people are fucking hypocrites to the nth degree.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columni...r_holiday/

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/occu...z1eBz5hKJT

Hahahahaha!
Your saying do what u want just dont fuck with non participants becoz then you are invading others freedom of choice to not get involved?

People get so blinded by their own drama that they dont realise they disrespect others right to prove they own, makes them as bad as the big bad they talk out against.

^ i cud re word that garbled nonsense but i cant...

(11-23-2011, 01:39 PM)ESAD Wrote: Your saying do what u want just dont fuck with non participants becoz then you are invading others freedom of choice to not get involved?

People get so blinded by their own drama that they dont realise they disrespect others right to prove they own, makes them as bad as the big bad they talk out against.

YES!

If you really want to mess with the money people, hold on to your money and interrupt their flow. People cause debt because they spend their own money then borrow money from other people. Don't do that.

Hell, if you want to live in a tent, go for it! Live that way ALL the time and really show the man that you don't need his money! Now that would be a worthy protest. Just don't do it in the public park. That's all I'm sayin'.
Remember your breathing exercises Cracker Smiley_emoticons_razz

For the record i agree with you.