Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blame Thread
Instead of being thankful for what we do have, it is more fashionable in this New America to bitch about what we don't have.

Instead of taking only what we earn and earning what we do have, we blame others for being successful and pretend that is why we don't have our own success.

So, in the real spirit of the holidays, who do you blame for your miserable life?

I have a few ex-husbands I could blame for being dysfunctional. Nevermind that I married them, it is ALL their fault.

How about you?

Oh, and I blame the dog for a few things.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

It's all George Bush's fault.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

hah I couldn't resist.

I don't blame anyone. I own me, I own my words & I own my actions.
(11-23-2011, 04:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's all George Bush's fault.

hah

I don't mind people blaming him IF they have a good reason. It's the crackpots that read something somewhere (or heard a drunk friend say some stupid shit) and then repeat it as God's Honest Truth that annoy me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
My X blamed me for her putting on 45 lbs in 4 months. I was working on our new house in Texas, she was working in Canada at the time. So it was obviously my fault.
(11-23-2011, 04:52 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: My X blamed me for her putting on 45 lbs in 4 months. I was working on our new house in Texas, she was working in Canada at the time. So it was obviously my fault.

hah

If you don't mind my asking, how did you afford to feed her?

Are you Canadian? Cracker is kinda hinky about Canadians. Especially the dark ones...

NOW I remember! I blame black people. For pretty much everything. Except art and literature...
I don't have enough time in the day to blame everyone that deserves it...so I'll just blame the whole fucking world!

You can bet your ass nothing that's gone wrong in my life is my fault.
I blame misplaced oil and spilled coffee for me getting on the highway and my hood popping up on the on-ramp. I got up yesterday and started my truck and heard it ticking so I popped the hood and ran into the garage looking for oil. I did not find any so jumped back in the truck spilling my coffee. I wiped that up and headed out on my way cursing.
I got on the on ramp and just as I was about to tromp on it the freaking hood flew up and I slowed down and the thing slammed back down shut. I now have 2 memory dents by the hinges. That has happened twice in my life now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My husband will blame me when HE cannot find something of HIS that he took out and then did not put away, Yep..my fault.
I blame the cheese eating surrender monkeys(French) for everything. fact.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Typically I blame my mother for everything since she's such a good sport about it.

I had numerous wonderful opportunities all my life but she fetched me up all wrong so I didn't recognize them and they passed me by. It's easier to blame the nefarious bankers and the fine people who pump our food full of sodium tripolyphosphate and pink slime. Bankers take everything and make the laws so they make excellent targets for all sorts of blame.

I blame the ozone for allowing itself to have a hole in it and all the people who worry about it.

Mostly I just like to blame all our problems (and lots of mine) on waste. I blame the leaders for not accepting blame for their poor decisions and for not making more good decisions. I blame voters for blaming the wrong leaders who won't accept blame or whom blame the wrong causes.

There's lots of blame in the world and any my mom can't shoulder has to be laid on somebody else's.

[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(11-23-2011, 05:56 PM)ESAD Wrote: I blame the cheese eating surrender monkeys(French) for everything. fact.

Well... ...yeah.

I we didn't hold these people as the epitome of culture the world would be a far better place.
They started it!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'm half French you bitches. 105
(11-23-2011, 08:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't mean to blame the French so much as the entire rest of the world who looks to France for culture.

So... ...which half is French?

The top half. Smiley_emoticons_wink
I never blame anyone but myself for the way my life turned out, which isn't all that bad. Even when the basset hound pisses in the garage I blame myself for buying the stupid fucker.
(11-23-2011, 08:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The top half. Smiley_emoticons_wink

MMmmm... ...top half. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-23-2011, 08:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

i wud have never guessed.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Im part French also.