Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI ZERO

Hiya, Zero! I've missed you. Loveis
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i suspect a lot of members will be AWOL over holiday season. trampled to death in stores, having stomachs pumped from all that rich food and too much egg nog. not to mention in jail for drunk and disorderly conduct. Prison 28

(11-25-2011, 01:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i suspect a lot of members will be AWOL over holiday season. trampled to death in stores, having stomachs pumped from all that rich food and too much egg nog. not to mention in jail for drunk and disorderly conduct. Prison 28

Your low opinion of your forum membership is showing.

I personally think that our membership is above average, well all except Maggot and ESAD, those two are fucked up.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-25-2011, 01:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I personally think that our membership is above average

Me too, love. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I like that you said "our" too.

I'm tired...that always makes me feel affectionate.
oh shaddup Dickie. Taser

don't you have some elves to abuse? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

...and post whore-ish
MOO of Zero is that they started out interesting and then turned into a Mockish horror of their true self. Meh, who cares. Duchess are you feeling needy?

No...lazy, hungry & tired.
I bbq'd little cornish game hens and I've been picking the meat off their little bones for a cornish game hen salad.
Nasty work. Wish I would take the time to learn how to photo shop like Zero. That'd be fun.
Hi to all. Blowing-kisses

I love Mock. I have been busy and missed alot of what's going on here. I enjoy reading here and wish I had more time to hang out. Would to see the return of Tiki.

zero