Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
me me me me me
do you know anyone who makes every thread about me me me me?
it's all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
every single fucking thread?

[Image: its-all-about-me.jpg]

Is this about me?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

hah
(12-04-2011, 11:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Is this about me?

of course not silly.

I knew that. I was just fuckin' around. hah

I just know it's all about Aussie. We should go in the secret room & gossip about her. Smiley_emoticons_fies

everyone is going to get pissy about our secret room.
except Maggot. he knows we talk about him.

There is no secret room but it has taken on a life of its own.

On a lighter note, I just took a picture of myself & it looks like I have a 'stache. I'm freakin' out a little. I've been peering in the mirror but it's only visible in the photo.
I know this thread is about me and I don't need this shit. I have to deal with asshole customers all day and then I come here and get grief. After my hetic work schedule, reading childrens books and traveling the world researching everything there is to know about food, I want to be able to come here and relax, not get harassed and talked about in the secret room.
We call those "shadows," Duch. If you have a shadow on your upper lip, blame your nose. Or poor lighting. Use the flash. Or Photoshop. Both are fine.

In regards to me, me, me, me, me, me: I think if we had more Australians on the board, aussie wouldn't feel so persecuted. We need to make an appeal on Aussie boards for members to come save her. Maybe we can get her laid in the process...

Or she's paranoid as fuck.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-04-2011, 12:23 PM)sally Wrote: I know this thread is about me and I don't need this shit. I have to deal with asshole customers all day and then I come here and get grief. After my hetic work schedule, reading childrens books and traveling the world researching everything there is to know about food, I want to be able to come here and relax, not get harassed.

:spits coffee:

hahahahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
er..Sally..it's NOT about you. paranoia much? 28

anything interesting going on down there?
about once every 37 hours i miss florida. then i get over it

I think Crash was from Australia, but he doesn't act anything like Aussiehah. I always pictured him tall and good looking too, although he could look like Frankenstein for all I know.
I think LC dreamed about me last night.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-04-2011, 12:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: er..Sally..it's NOT about you. paranoia much? 28

anything interesting going on down there?
about once every 37 hours i miss florida. then i get over it

There is nothing here but Disney world, insane people and bad drivers. And oranges.

(12-04-2011, 12:46 PM)sally Wrote: There is nothing here but Disney world, insane people and bad drivers. And oranges.

And avocados. And a McDonald's with a bowling alley.

Can we just give GA to the blacks and AZ to the beaners and whitey take FL? I might share with a few Jewish snowbirds in case I need to borrow some money...
Ummmm.........lets keep on topic you tards.......this IS about ME!

Lets go now ...chop,chop.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
There is a McDonalds with a bowling alley here? Wait untill I tell my son about that, he's a bowling fanatic. He's at a tournament right now for the Junior Gold.
(12-04-2011, 12:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ummmm.........lets keep on topic you tards.......this IS about ME!

Get the fuck out of LC's about her thread.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-04-2011, 01:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 12:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ummmm.........lets keep on topic you tards.......this IS about ME!

Get the fuck out of LC's about her thread.

This is about me not about you, so get back to where you once belonged jo-jo.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.