Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wood you?
[Image: nobessence-allure.jpg]

Well?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I wouldn't, but I bet a few of these pretend sexually free women we have around here would.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Thats dramatic and totally up to them. The bumps might prove stimulating. Those footrollers are great!
Lets see you make the one with the curved top roll, sometimes I just whisper idiot and like magic you show up.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Wood isn't very flexible.

Hahaha!

Don't mind me. 50
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-04-2011, 03:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Lets see you make the one with the curved top roll, sometimes I just whisper idiot and like magic you show up.

Amazing! And I thought I could pull one over on you. Yes I guess I was wrong. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
It's ok, in a sick sorta way I enjoyed seeing your collection of butt plugs, I feel I have gotten to know you somewhat better for having seen it.

John Adams

Wooden cutting boards and dildo/ass bead combos are not sanitary.

Do you put a string on those, Maggot, so your doctor doesn't have to do x-rays to find it in your rectum?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You can put those wherever your mind lets you cupcake. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(12-04-2011, 03:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: You can put those wherever your mind lets you cupcake. Smiley_emoticons_wink

So did you rent these to the german lady?

John Adams

I see the topic strikes a bone. I just knew it,......... wood.
It's like a circus freak show, you don't want to look but you can't help it.

John Adams

(12-04-2011, 04:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: wood.

Morning wood...in the late afternoon. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-04-2011, 04:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's like a circus freak show, you don't want to look but you can't help it.

I don't think other forums that I've checked out have as interesting/funny/intelligent threads as our site does. I know I'm biased but I've kept an open mind in case I saw something I wanted to pilfer & bring back here. Mock is the first forum I was ever an active Member in. I was shocked when I hit 500 posts.

Fuck that! Splinters much?
(12-04-2011, 08:03 PM)JsMom Wrote: Fuck that! Splinters much?

Splinters? I suggest putting them under a heat lamp for a few min. that way your feet get warm. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Funny how I thought those were the new dildos of choice these days. OOPS! 113