Who likes Dick?
No, not the meat flute kind, the asshole that can't post like a normal person here at Mock. Does he have any admirers? The man doesn't seem capable of writing anything without flinging "stupid" and/or "idiot" in the mix, which I find a bit tiresome and more than a little boring.

Any thoughts on his apparent anger issues?
(12-05-2011, 07:53 AM)Smegma Wrote: Any thoughts on his apparent anger issues?

His temperament amuses me....he does come up with a good point every once in a while....He gives duchess someone to bitch at (good for stress relief)....and as long as he's not saying the same shit the same way to his wife, IRL, I could give a shit how many time he sits behind a keyboard calling me stupid or idiotic....

I mostly just skim his posts because he seems like he isn't intellectually cohesive or serious enough to spend much time on.
86 112
Yeah..what MF said ^^^^^^^
Pity party animals.

So a slutty over the hill fat girl,a boring fat girl,and an Italian hair plug experiment don't like me.

I'm crushed,as you can imagine.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I thought this would be you today.......
[Image: 59261284.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-05-2011, 11:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Pity party animals.

So a slutty over the hill fat girl,a boring fat girl,and an Italian hair plug experiment don't like me.

I'm crushed,as you can imagine.

Yeah..it can be a bitch when even the freaks and geeks do not like you.105
I liked him better when I thought he was Mexican.

He wants to bust me for smoking a lil' weed.

Hmmph. Smiley-rolling-joint
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Whose Dick?

And, who's 45846688jerry
(12-05-2011, 11:56 AM)Maggot Wrote: I thought this would be you today.......
[Image: 59261284.jpg]

The snow is down to the hill top of the paupas it will be on the basin floor before long.

which means it has been snowing at work for a few hours already.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I wouldn't say QB is slutty although I don't really know her that well.
I like Dick most of the time. Way more than I like the rest of you fuckers...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-05-2011, 07:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: I like Dick most of the time. Way more than I like the rest of you fuckers...

Well yeah you would, you fat-mouthed racist rag.
Dick amuses me sometimes... But it doesn't take much for me :/
(12-05-2011, 09:29 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(12-05-2011, 07:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: I like Dick most of the time. Way more than I like the rest of you fuckers...

I like the way you worded your reply Smegma ... and I'm not just saying that because I happen to agree with it.
86 112
(12-05-2011, 10:42 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

I like the way you worded your reply Smegma ... and I'm not just saying that because I happen to agree with it.

I'm sure you think being called a racist stings, but it really doesn't. I used to love MLK, too, before I moved to ATL.

I'm also sure you feel superior, both of you chubbies, by giving lip service to your great love of all things brown. It is your common thread, "We love black people and Mexicans!" It is nice to have a redeeming quality.

I still don't want to live with them.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-05-2011, 11:55 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-05-2011, 10:42 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

I'm sure you think being called a racist stings, but it really doesn't. I used to love MLK, too, before I moved to ATL.

I'm also sure you feel superior, both of you chubbies, by giving lip service to your great love of all things brown. It is your common thread, "We love black people and Mexicans!" It is nice to have a redeeming quality.

I still don't want to live with them.

I would have bet that being called a racist not only doesn't sting, but actually causes you to get excited and happy.

I was agreeing and loving her wording as a joke because she used my wording when calling you a fat-mouthed racist rag.

Let's see, what else ... I'm not chubby.

I don't love Black people and Mexicans, I just appreciate people. I actually love White Italians best because I grew up with them, am one, so relate and enjoy that better on a personal level ... but not because I think we are superior. Well, NY Italians are superior, but that's another story.

Other than assuming a lot and being totally inaccurate (typical of an intelligent but emotional, frustrated, volatile, hate-filled racist rag), you were spot on. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
86 112
You are assuming I'm a racist because I don't want to live in a black/Hispanic neighborhood. That's not racist, it is pragmatic and honest. Several of my friends live in diverse neighborhoods. They have to shut the subdivision pool down several times a season (three different subdivisions, same area) because the black kids (not babies) think it's funny to take a shit in the pool. That is reason enough for Cracker.

I will give black folks a hard time until I see a large-scale shift in behavior and attitude. I have a simple measure of people: Work for what you get and don't act like an animal and I don't have a problem with you. Unless you are loud. I hate loud people. You can be loud at a bar, but that's about it. The rest of the time, chill out.

The black folks I know are just as sick of the POS blacks they have to deal with in their daily lives. They are also pissed off they are paying double for their homes. Are they racist, too? They use the n word a LOT more than I do...
I'm not black, I choose my friends based on certian things.

I also choose who I don't give a fuck about the same way.

John Adams