Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DO YOU OWN ONE?

Do you have a gun in your house?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
yes. 2. 79

Several.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Several
Nope.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No, even if it was in a gun safe I still wouldn't feel comfortable having one with kids in the house.
(12-09-2011, 03:49 PM)sally Wrote: No, even if it was in a gun safe I still wouldn't feel comfortable having one with kids in the house.

Duchess can I tell Sally how stupid it is to let the only gun in your house be the one that the creeps who have come to kill your family bring in with them?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-09-2011, 03:49 PM)sally Wrote: No, even if it was in a gun safe I still wouldn't feel comfortable having one with kids in the house.

Me too. Kids are sneaky little fuckers (I know, I was one once).
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-09-2011, 03:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Duchess can I tell Sally how stupid it is to let the only gun in your house be the one that the creeps who have come to kill your family bring in with them?

Oh shut up, Yosemite Sam. I have four mean dogs, my house will be the last one anyone tries to break into. I constantly have kids at my house and I think there is a greater chance of one of them getting their hands on it than ever having to actually use it on an intruder.

(12-09-2011, 04:01 PM)sally Wrote:

Oh shut up, Yosemite Sam. I have four mean dogs, my house will be the last one anyone tries to break into. I constantly have kids at my house and I think there is a greater chance of one of them getting their hands on it than ever having to actually use it on an intruder.

I figure the Petits thought the same thing.

John Adams

What the fuck is a petit?
(12-09-2011, 04:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I figure the Petits thought the same thing.

Jesus Christ.

I don't know anyone that is as paranoid as you are...about EVERYTHING, not even Aussie comes close to the disorder you've got going on. I won't be surprised to learn you're afraid of your own shadow.

(12-09-2011, 04:16 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck is a petit?

Dr. Petit's wife & daughters were raped and murdered in their home, he was tied up in the basement and then the bad guys set the house on fire. There's a very sad & graphic thread about it in LC's crime forum.

(12-09-2011, 04:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 04:11 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I figure the Petits thought the same thing.

Jesus Christ.

I don't know anyone that is as paranoid as you are...about EVERYTHING, not even Aussie comes close to the disorder you've got going on. I won't be surprised to learn you're afraid of your own shadow.

Why do you own guns and gold crunchy?

John Adams

(12-09-2011, 04:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 04:16 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck is a petit?

Dr. Petit's wife & daughters were raped and murdered in their home, he was tied up in the basement and then the bad guys set the house on fire. There's a very sad & graphic thread about it in LC's crime forum.

http://mockforums.net/thread-4202.html

death verdict just came in.

Don't agree with your wild west stance on this one Dick. If you have little kids, there's a much greater chance of a self-inflicted gunshot than an actual intruder breaking in.

I've got an aluminum baseball bat under the bed that I'll take my chances with.
And once the kids get older you have too worry about their dopey friends too.
I was taught to never brag about your money or guns unless you want someone to break in and steal from you. Solid advice.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I suppose so...if others knew who you are & where you lived.
I have several, all over the house. I grew up in a house with guns and none of us ever got shot, probably because we were taught to never fuck with them. I raised my kids the same way, same with my parents and their parents.