Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Honor Killing"
I admit it. I watch little to no TV. Between my job and the kids, I have precious little free time, therefore, I have absolutely no idea whats going on in the world most of the time. But sometimes, after the kids go to bed at night, if I'm not slipping into unconciousness from sheer exhaustion, I like to catch up via websites. A few days ago a story caught my eye about a Muslim in Canada that had killed his first wife and daughters (from a second wife) b/c they had become "too westernized" and were threatening the good family name with their "westernized" actions. Apparently, there was some uproar about how this is associated with the Muslim religion and that this is something that is openly practiced among the Muslim community - even encouraged, and people were saying that prosecuting him for murder was discrimination of religion. How come no one told this guy that he could move his whole family to Canada from 30 miles east of nowehere and practice any religion he wanted, but he had to abide by Canada's rules? I'm un-familiar with Canada's laws, but I'm pretty sure they don't allow you to kill your family members b/c they've become "too westernized", religion, family honor, or not. And WTF did he think was gonna happen anyway? I'd like to know when we are going to start handing out sheets of paper to immigrants that say "WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES (or Canada, or wherever)". FOLLOW OUR RULES AND LEARN OUR LANGUAGE OR GO HOME." He was convicted of murder, but I don't know his sentence. But here's the question: If you say to someone "You may practice any religion you choose, but you must follow our rules" discrimination of religion?
A defense attorney is obligated to come up with any defense imaginable, no matter how ridiculous. If it wasn't this, he'd have said his client suffered bipolar disorder from Twinkie consumption.

There's no way this asshole didn't know that murder was against Canadian law. It's against the law in most countries in the world.
Wait Twinkies cause bi-polar disease? Shit. Better cross those off the grocery list.

I agree with here are the rules. Follow them. Speak our language clearly. If you can do that, then get the hell out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Sharia law is archaic and has no place in our country.

If one wants to live in America they need to follow OUR law.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Why can't people get that? Far be it from me to tell you what to belive or practice or worship. Worship the Toe Gods for all I care, but use common sense and ABIDE BY THE LAWS. And when you don't, DON'T claim it's part of your religion. Yes, I know there are certain religions that call for or advocate killings of animals and such. However, thats illegal in these United States of America - and a lot of other countries. So it seems you have two choices here: Adapt and change to follow our rules, or get the fuck out and go where you're allowed to do that shit.
Is this the one that is shacked up with a dude in jail? Because maybe you should have given that lecture at home.

Just sayin'.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Is this post about that? Then shut the fuck up.
(12-30-2011, 04:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is this the one that is shacked up with a dude in jail? Because maybe you should have given that lecture at home.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, because her one bad choice takes away all personal choices that might be valid in your eyes.

Man, you are really a piece of shit, aren't you?
(12-30-2011, 04:35 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Is this post about that? Then shut the fuck up.

Ohhhh now you made a bad choice in picking your new man. He made a mistake and Cracker is going to make sure you never forget it.
(12-30-2011, 04:35 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Is this post about that? Then shut the fuck up.

IDK. I didn't read it. Don't really care.

I thought it was funny how you were going on about abiding the laws but you can't keep people out of jail at your own house.

Irony is amusing to Cracker.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I bet Cracker has never made a mistake. Or she IS one big mistake and thus loves throwing others mistakes in their faces.
(12-30-2011, 04:48 PM)Cracker Wrote:

IDK. I didn't read it. Don't really care.

I thought it was funny how you were going on about abiding the laws but you can't keep people out of jail at your own house.

Irony is amusing to Cracker.

I enjoy irony as well. And I'm comfortable saying that in first person, ya fucking weirdo.
(12-30-2011, 04:37 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 04:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is this the one that is shacked up with a dude in jail? Because maybe you should have given that lecture at home.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, because her one bad choice takes away all personal choices that might be valid in your eyes.

Yes, I live alone in a messy apartment, posting pics of my sagging white boobs that I try to hold up (even creepier, I took them myself), trying to be amusing on the Internet.

WAIT! That's you!

(12-30-2011, 04:51 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 04:37 PM)Smegma Wrote:

Just sayin'.

Yes, I live alone in a messy apartment, posting pics of my sagging white boobs that I try to hold up (even creepier, I took them myself), trying to be amusing on the Internet.

WAIT! That's you!

Oh, ow. How terribly cutting.

Shall I post another photo of my boobs? I don't need much encouragement.
Smegma is your apartment messy?
(12-30-2011, 04:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Smegma is your apartment messy?

It is. Is that a bad thing? Cuz I don't really give a shit.
(12-30-2011, 04:58 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 04:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Smegma is your apartment messy?

It is. Is that a bad thing? Cuz I don't really give a shit.

I prefer to live in a tidy house but that is just me. As long as you are comfortable, roll with it. And as long is it's just messy, not dirty. I can't stand dirty. Unless it's a dirty mind... Smiley_emoticons_wink
Lucky for me I don't have to answer to anyone, and I certainly do not care what some Georgia hick thinks. I find it a little sad that she can't stay on topic.

I just googled honor killing. What a horrific tale. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would think this is OK. How is this OK? What kind of person are you that you think you need to kill someone b/c they are turning into someone you don't like, whether its the way the dress or talk, or b/c they date some boy thats not your race or religion? Christ it's a fucked up world.
Cracker talks about middle aged neurosis, or whatthefuckever, and she's in here posting shit about me being a bad housekeeper, trying to avoid the issue of her being an asshole.

Kind of brilliant. Totally obvious but with this crowd, she's going to get away with it. Well done, cuntnose.
(12-30-2011, 05:00 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Lucky for me I don't have to answer to anyone, and I certainly do not care what some Georgia hick thinks. I find it a little sad that she can't stay on topic.

1.) I'm from California. And I'm educated. And I live in the burbs. All not hick things.

2.) I can't stay on boring topics, sorry. As this isn't a mommy board, I think it probably isn't a problem. I didn't even read your posts, too boring, so maybe that is the issue.