Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GUILTY PLEASURE

Is Mock a guilty pleasure? Would you want your friends & family to know you're a regular here?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My guilty pleasure is watching "The Vampire Diaries". This is nothing in comparison.
the nuns are watching you Duchess. heh heh
they are shocked!

[Image: nun3.jpg]

My wife knows I spend time here, she even knows my username and she may even check out the forum using my computer, all she has to do is click an Icon, I don't do the log out thing when I close the forum so I'm always logged.

I sometimes tell the guys I work with about some of the screwy shit that the admin posts here, they all think she needs a shave and only chases after the women supposed or real.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-31-2011, 03:42 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I sometimes tell the guys I work with about some of the screwy shit that the admin posts here, they all think she needs a shave and only chases after the women supposed or real.

ASSKISSER!

(12-31-2011, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 03:42 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I sometimes tell the guys I work with about some of the screwy shit that the admin posts here, they all think she needs a shave and only chases after the women supposed or real.

ASSKISSER!

In your case it wouldn't matter where my lips landed.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I don't know what that means!

*gasp* Does it mean I'm all ass?

(12-31-2011, 03:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: In your case it wouldn't matter where my lips landed.

hah

(12-31-2011, 03:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know what that means!

*gasp* Does it mean I'm all ass?

Yes.

I don't tell my friends about Mock. Not that they would be shocked or anything, just that they text me a million times a day and I want time away from them.

My homies might not appreciate the glory of Cracker, either, but they do the same shit, so no guilt.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
My son knows I'm on here. I told him to check it out but I don't think the younger crowd can grasp the meaning of what this place is about.
I have a co-worker that joined awhile back, but she doesn't post much, if at all.
My mother would have a heart attack and fall over dead if she came in here and read all this shit...hah
I bought a whole bag of Black twizzler for me and Duchess to share.
John Adams

(12-31-2011, 06:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I bought a whole bag of Black twizzler for me and Duchess to share.

ASSKISSER!

hah
(12-31-2011, 06:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 06:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I bought a whole bag of Black twizzler for me and Duchess to share.

ASSKISSER!

I thought you said no one kisses your ass? Make up your mind or stay confused either way it's all the same to me.

John Adams

The few times my husband looked, he was sort of amused but I'm glad he never got into it. I don't want my family/friends IRL on here. I might feel stifled.

I've tried to explain the site to a few people and I get sort of a dazed expression in return. I don't understand it but I guess some people can't understand the appeal of hanging out on a website where you're regularly insulted. Go figure.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-31-2011, 08:06 PM)username Wrote: The few times my husband looked, he was sort of amused but I'm glad he never got into it. I don't want my family/friends IRL on here. I might feel stifled.

I've tried to explain the site to a few people and I get sort of a dazed expression in return. I don't understand it but I guess some people can't understand the appeal of hanging out on a website where you're regularly insulted. Go figure.

Do you ever shutup?

hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
if my parents were alive they would be horrified at my vocabulary.
only in past few years have i been worried my kids might be shocked.
so now i try to post with posterity in mind.
i'm boring.

(12-31-2011, 09:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: Do you ever shutup?

Not surprisingly, you're starting to piss me off. 95

Spur...

(name that film)! Then pass it on. That's so not going to happen but what the hell.

Commando Cunt Queen

You better give me some of those right now!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Eat some black jelly beans & smile widely at someone. Bwahaha! Every time I recall doing that & the look on his face it makes me laugh out loud. hah
My husband and kids see that I'm on here, but I've never had any reason to mention it to anyone esle. I don't log out so I think my husband has looked out of curiosity. Actually I know that he has looked because he made a reference to the forum being full of a bunch of know- it- alls.