Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
happy birthday liars
i know it's not really your birthday.

linda123 (52), Satan Herself (47), watchingclose (47), I Love Cyclones (42), Love Hippos (42), rothschild (37), Unknown (36), curious (36), Inspector Gary (32), BethWatson (32), cladking (23) - 2 Hidden

i had this conversation with Clad last year. hah i love Clad but i think he's fibbing.

[Image: animated_gif_clipart_birthday_088.gif]

Show me the birth certificates!
Commando Cunt Queen
Hey, I feel like I'm 23.

It's not so much a fib as a lack of information. A buddy of mine has been moving his birthday up every year so the math works out to him being 39 for decades (next year he'll have been born the year he graduated from high school). But this isn't a fib either because he's from Waukegan (the birthplace of Jack Benny) and it's allowed there.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(01-01-2012, 03:19 PM)username Wrote: Show me the birth certificates!

You aren't qualified to view them, or osama's dead pictures either.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

nice try Clad. hah Blowing-kisses

(01-01-2012, 10:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Obama gave up his birth certificate and as for deaths, I had enough graphic proof for one year. But go ahead and believe that Osama is alive. He's probably impersonating Elvis somewhere in Las Vegas.

[Image: gadhafi.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2012, 11:49 PM)username Wrote:
(01-01-2012, 10:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Obama gave up his birth certificate and as for deaths, I had enough graphic proof for one year. But go ahead and believe that Osama is alive. He's probably impersonating Elvis somewhere in Las Vegas.

[Image: gadhafi.jpg]

we got to see gadaffi's dead pictures, we saw a whitehouse copy of a BC, it even said whitehouse on the border, since when do birth certs come from the white house printing office?

like I said politically blind and dumb to boot, you are the dream girl of every pimp in hollywood.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams