Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
YOUR WORST MOMENT

Do you think you've experienced the worst moment of your life yet?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i would hesitate to say yes and tempt the gods.

No, I've had some horrible moments (the deaths of my brother, father) but I think the WORST moment a parent could have is something serious happening to your child. Mine are healthy and ok now so...no. That would be the worst.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-05-2012, 04:15 PM)username Wrote: No, I've had some horrible moments (the deaths of my brother, father) but I think the WORST moment a parent could have is something serious happening to your child. Mine are healthy and ok now so...no. That would be the worst.

I'm quite sure I haven't had my worst moment yet.

There's a 16 year old here in Minneapolis that just became paralyzed from the neck down after being checked into the boards during a high school hockey game.

Surgery for him yesterday, and the MD's were able to do nothing. He's basically paralyzed for life.

As a parent, I can't imagine what his mom and dad are going through. Gut-wrenching.
I'm trying to get away from thinking of things as good or bad. We are trained to make those judgments so it is very hard to accomplish.

Hard times make you appreciate good times more, so they can't be all bad.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-05-2012, 05:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Surgery for him yesterday, and the MD's were able to do nothing. He's basically paralyzed for life.

As a parent, I can't imagine what his mom and dad are going through. Gut-wrenching.

Man, I can't even stand to think about that ...
86 112
(01-05-2012, 09:45 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-05-2012, 05:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Surgery for him yesterday, and the MD's were able to do nothing. He's basically paralyzed for life.

Man, I can't even stand to think about that ...

[Image: article-2081337-0F52052D00000578-943_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2081337-0F51CF5300000578-779_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2081337-0F51CED700000578-520_634x456.jpg]

Jack Jablonski, 16, from Minneapolis,
'This news is devastating to Jack and everyone who loves him,' the Jablonski family posted on their CaringBridge website for the Benilde-St Margaret's sophomore.

i can imagine the sickening fear and grief, i felt it when my son was in a terrible near-fatal auto accident 3 Christmases ago. he spent 6 months in hospital.
he is well now but i remember how it felt. my heart goes out to Jack and to his family.

that's why i would be afraid to say i have already faced my worst moment. maybe it hasn't yet come.

Yes :(
I'm afraid I have. So, from here on out, should be gravy!
I don't know, I can only hope so. If anything bad is going to happen then I hope it's with me and not my loved ones.

Well besides for my husband, he can go ahead and croak first.