Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duchess!
Bust a move sista! It's Friday!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Happy Friday, fake & dopey! 112
86 112
Jesus Christ, another one. Why can't you just keep one of your many other Friday threads going instead of starting new ones?
Glad to see I'm not the only one that finds these annoying. Yeah, I don't have to open them but even the fucking title is irritating.

"Duchess! Hey, Duchess! Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. LOOK AT ME!!!" God damn sycophant.
OK, guess who this is:

Duchess! Girlfriend and Sister! Look at me, talk to me, like me, and complete me!!!
86 112
(01-13-2012, 09:34 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: OK, guess who this is:

Duchess! Girlfriend and Sister! Look at me, talk to me, like me, and complete me!!!

You could substitute Sinister in place of Duchess in that statement and it would be like stepping back in time.
I tried to stop this shit weeks ago.

Ramseys ass kissing has gone to an all time high.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Shake it till the clothes fall off!!
[Image: carlton-dance-gif.gif?w=320]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-13-2012, 11:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Shake it till the clothes fall off!!

Why do you post a picture of a black guy dancing? are you making some sort of racial slur?

Maggot are you a racist one of the pack or was it just thoughtlessness on your part?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

All of yous can STFU except Maggottyboo. Your name isn't Duchess so you have no reason to even come into this thread. Find something else to bitch about.

Maybe if some of you biotches did The Carlton you would lighten up!
(01-13-2012, 08:41 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Bust a move sista! It's Friday!

hah Brave soul to start this thread. *shakes ass*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-13-2012, 11:29 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Your name isn't Duchess so you have no reason to even come into this thread.

Kids, this is your brain on Ramsey.

86 112
I wouldn't have even opened the son of a bitch, but I saw the title Duchess with Middle Finger's name under it so I thought for a second that he wrote it. You can imagine how excited I was when I opened it. Surprise, fucking surprise, another Carlton thread.
Asshat Don't forget Asshat
John Adams

Sorry Sally! ahahahaha

You can join us if you like. There could be some alcohol involved. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(01-13-2012, 11:10 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-13-2012, 11:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Shake it till the clothes fall off!!

Why do you post a picture of a black guy dancing? are you making some sort of racial slur?

Maggot are you a racist one of the pack or was it just thoughtlessness on your part?

hah
(01-13-2012, 12:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Asshat Don't forget Asshat

Is it really necessary to post that inane bullshit? It's just a waste of time for everyone and it's screwing up this whole thread. You're starting to remind me of Brother.

(01-13-2012, 01:35 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-13-2012, 12:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Asshat Don't forget Asshat

Is it really necessary to post that inane bullshit? It's just a waste of time for everyone and it's screwing up this whole thread. You're starting to remind me of Brother.

Are any of the posts made in Mock really necessary?

The whole point of this place is to post inane or if you're down under insane bullshit and mess with your day as much as possible.

John Adams

You've officially fucked this thread six ways from Sunday, I'm not sure it can make a come back.
(01-13-2012, 01:49 PM)sally Wrote: You've officially fucked this thread six ways from Sunday, I'm not sure it can make a come back.

Great then my day is complete

John Adams