Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuteness.com
Anyone familiar with this site? Mock me if you must but I find it relaxing to look at cute animals.

This is the Pet of the Day and she's absolutely adorable.

http://www.cuteness.com/pets/5004
I have real pets to look at , real rescues to save and love, my life has never been about phony bullshit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Elphie is a beagle! 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-16-2012, 11:42 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I have real pets to look at , real rescues to save and love, my life has never been about phony bullshit.

That's what you got out of a site where people share pet photos, huh?
(01-16-2012, 11:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Elphie is a beagle! 75

Yeah, I saw her photo and thought you'd enjoy seeing her.

There's a lady in South Africa that I enjoy chatting with about her beautiful kitty. I'm sure that somehow makes me a sad, sad fat woman that smells of cat piss, right Dick?
(01-16-2012, 11:44 AM)Smegma Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 11:42 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I have real pets to look at , real rescues to save and love, my life has never been about phony bullshit.

That's what you got out of a site where people share pet photos, huh?

Thats what I got out of your post.

you did write this didn't you?
Quote:I find it relaxing to look at cute animals

well how about looking at some real animals that you can actually help?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-16-2012, 11:46 AM)Smegma Wrote: There's a lady in South Africa that I enjoy chatting with about her beautiful kitty. I'm sure that somehow makes me a sad, sad fat woman that smells of cat piss, right Dick?

Yes, I think that is fucking weird. They have stereotypes for a reason. If you stick to your guns, though, I will nominate you for Hoarders in six months so you can get a fresh start.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Congrats Dick and Cracker. I'm officially annoyed. I thought this would be a pleasant thread since most people enjoy animals but once again you both start salivating at the opportunity to throw the same tedious insults around. Most normal people would be bored repeating the same shit over and over but apparently you have a high tolerance for your own mindless and well worn remarks.

It's pretty fucking sad when you can't enjoy looking at something like this.

[Image: 5004_4a47b353a2cb6_lg.jpg]

Smega, what the fuck is the matter with you?

I put my heart where my mouth is when it comes to helping animals.

I just wish all the bullshit self proclaimed animal lovers would do the same.

If you get off on pictures of animals so be it, I get off on actually making a difference for real animals.
John Adams

I have a cute dog. He loves me. Do I think that makes me special? No, most people have pets. Most people love their pets. I even take mine for rides. Do I post about it on the Internet? Sometimes. Do I feel the need to chat with strangers about it? No, that is fucking weird.

So what, you like animals. Hitler loved dogs.

You think some people aren't bored to tears with your daily animal posting? I like LC's animal threads because she makes them interesting. We have many animal threads in Mock already. You are not special in that regard besides the fact that your cats are your life. The rest of us have full lives that include pets and animals.

I belong to my local chapter of Trout Unlimited. We are working on bringing back two species in Georgia. See, you are not unique.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.