Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Superbowl ad preview
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ntDYjS0Y3w[/video]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I loved that commercial!
86 112
I thought it was funny as hell...specially the Chewbacca sound
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Yeah, that was sort of the pre-climax.
86 112
Haha!

Commando Cunt Queen
Post #1 Woof Woof Woof - Love Love Love that commercial!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I can not re mem ber the star wars theme.

Those dogs are just barking..............right? Thats what it sounds like to me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I didn't get it either.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-31-2012, 11:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I can not re mem ber the star wars theme.

Those dogs are just barking..............right? Thats what it sounds like to me.

(02-01-2012, 06:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I didn't get it either.

The dogs are barking The Imperial March by John Williams, London Symphony Orchestra. Listen to the March then go back & listen to the dogs LOL I hope this helps!

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Ahem.

There is another ad in this thread. Ferris haters. 86
(02-01-2012, 08:59 PM)username Wrote: Ahem.

There is another ad in this thread. Ferris haters. 86

My vote goes to Ferris. Barking dogs annoy the hell out of me.
My vote goes to the dogs and to the vampire party, winners all the way!!!!

Henry David Thoreau
I hate those bulbs and usually point my mirrors right back at them, or if I'm in my truck switch on the off road lights and put the fear of God into them.
They even put the fog lights in the door mirrors now, I have no clue why though fog lights should be low not up high at eye level.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Star Wars changed my life. I was ten and I was amazed. It made me a fan of science fiction. Science fiction has inspired me more than any religion.

But I dug the Ferris ad. haha (But is he wearing makeup?)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-01-2012, 10:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: But I dug the Ferris ad.

I'm glad you liked it but you said "dug". 113 Groovy.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-01-2012, 09:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: I hate those bulbs and usually point my mirrors right back at them, or if I'm in my truck switch on the off road lights and put the fear of God into them.
They even put the fog lights in the door mirrors now, I have no clue why though fog lights should be low not up high at eye level.

I like those bulbs! Why continue with the dull and boring old bulbs, they look marvelous to me! There are no fog lights in the door mirrors, those are integrated LED turn signals on the mirrors. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Henry David Thoreau
Here's Spicy David Beckham in a H & M commercial launching his new David Beckham line of mens underwear. Just how many Mock men will run and buy David Beckham's underwear after the superbowl? Take note of his ROMEO tattoo hah hah

Henry David Thoreau

Hot, hot stuff. He has a son named Romeo.
Sir Elton is the queen. Dramaqueen

In Elton John’s alternate medieval universe, Pepsi is the ultimate currency and music stars rule the world. But it becomes reality in this latest Super Bowl commercial spoiler, courtesy of Pepsi.

I'm glad I'm getting to see some of these now because I'll probably jump up & do other things while there's a break in the game.