Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If KFC would have been around in 1940
It would have been in this cartoon. I think they pretty much covered every other stereotype at the time.

Wonder what the outcry would be if this were made today?

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Yeah, they didn't hold back on the primate similarity. Funny thing to me is how it's a natural result of evolution that people in general look like primates, and to see the resistance to this especially from religious circles.
86 112
Not just the primate thing, but also dirty, lazy, big lips, watermelon (I didnt realize that stereotype had been around so long), poor...I'm sure there's more.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

There are many scenes even from cartoons that are no longer played because of the racial overtones in them.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

There was a member at 24 hour forums who had an avatar of Barack Obama complete with afro hair, thick lips and slice of watermelon.

He saw no problem with it and refused to admit it was a racist depiction.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-23-2012, 04:18 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: There was a member at 24 hour forums who had an avatar of Barack Obama complete with afro hair, thick lips and slice of watermelon.

He saw no problem with it and refused to admit it was a racist depiction.

In a free society there is no problem with it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-23-2012, 04:18 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: He saw no problem with it and refused to admit it was a racist depiction.

I don't have a problem with that simply because I want to be able to say what I want too but to deny that wasn't a racial dig is just dumb. It obviously was.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-23-2012, 04:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: In a free society there is no problem with it.

In a free society it is still a 100% racist depiction numb nuts.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-23-2012, 04:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't have a problem with that simply because I want to be able to say what I want too but to deny that wasn't a racial dig is just dumb. It obviously was.[/i][/size]

This is the same man who when asked why there was so much crime, teen pregnancy and poverty where he lived posted a chart showing African American population levels.

i.e a racist cunt just like quacker and her boy dick.
The media airheads should do a reality show where they put all blacks on one island and all whites on another, give them equal amounts of food and water and see who lasts the longest.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-23-2012, 04:31 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: This is the same man who when asked why there was so much crime, teen pregnancy and poverty where he lived posted a chart showing African American population levels.

i.e a racist cunt just like quacker and her boy dick.

What did you do to disprove it besides use profanity? I don't see you as the Great Black Hope. Sorry.

Look up violent crime statistics in the US or UK and then STFU. The truth isn't racism, it is just the truth. Lying about it is stupid. Pretending you are outraged at the truth is ignorant. Do something about it besides being an Internet Hero.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-23-2012, 07:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: The media airheads should do a reality show where they put all blacks on one island and all whites on another, give them equal amounts of food and water and see who lasts the longest.

What would that prove? Black people pretty much stay wherever you set them down.

Give them the same supplies and see who can get off the island.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-23-2012, 07:50 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 07:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: The media airheads should do a reality show where they put all blacks on one island and all whites on another, give them equal amounts of food and water and see who lasts the longest.

What would that prove? Black people pretty much stay wherever you set them down.

Give them the same supplies and see who can get off the island.

I just tossed the idea into interspace I did not come up with a ton of rules for the game. I just wonder who would do better.
Or go with the Parable of the Lost Son and give each one money and see who comes back with more. hah Thats a hell of a story by the way.

A liberal would say it was already skewered because whitey already has a head start just because he is white.

I'd love to play a game like that. I like anything that challenges me & because I fear failure I'd give it my best shot or die trying.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sure..........give each one 10,000.00 and see who comes back with a profit after a month.....legally!
(01-23-2012, 07:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: A liberal would say it was already skewered because whitey already has a head start just because he is white.

No. That is what racists say.

I'm tired of the "oooh, you are racist" people. Black people commit more violent crimes and have most babies out of wedlock. They also have lower achievement scores and lower employment rates. Calling someone a racist is still just name-calling. It doesn't bring the name caller any real honor unless they are completely fucking retarded.
These kinds of topics generally supernova at some point. And nothing is solved in the end, just the same old shit.
Eh, I don't look at them like conversations. I just fuck with the people who cry "RACIST!" all the time. I want them to know how stupid it really is. Anyway, back to the show...

Ya know that Bugsy did the same thing to Elmer Fudd and he was white but he stuttered..........hmmmmmmmmmm.
(01-23-2012, 08:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ya know that Bugsy did the same thing to Elmer Fudd and he was white but he stuttered..........hmmmmmmmmmm.

He was super fat in the old ones, too. They also have cartoons with Hitler, Japanese, Native Americans, etc. Nobody defends the Asians because they know the Asians are probably smarter and more organized than they are. They feel superior to black folks, so they feel they have every right to defend them.

Black people aren't pets. They can defend themselves. See: Julie.