Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maggot
Check out this Guitar.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Can you keep all your music stuff in one thread?

hahahahahahahaha Just fucking with you. I know you saw red just then.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-22-2012, 06:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: Just fucking with you. I know you saw red just then.

*snicker*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-22-2012, 06:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: Can you keep all your music stuff in one thread?

hahahahahahahaha Just fucking with you. I know you saw red just then.

Do you want the long drawn out answer or the shortened version designed for idiots?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'll take the long one, please.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Fuck no.

The shortened version is just

No
John Adams

you have been starting alot of threads about me. 116 I know! valentines day is right around the corner. 22
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
to,about I guess those sound the same to a retard.
John Adams

I promise I wont forget you this year.
(01-22-2012, 07:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: you have been starting alot of threads about me.

I noticed that too!

Man crush.

MS has one too...on Dick.

Hahaha!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-22-2012, 07:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: I promise I wont forget you this year.

Ok.

John Adams

That guitar reminds me of a sitar.
Have you ever heard of buckethead?