Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A white man who's an expert on black crime
Today from Mill, the one man human punchline:-

"Does my experience as a southern white man make me a better person to judge black crime down here in the south".

Trulyhe is the Atticus Finch of 24.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
"Does my experience as a southern white man make me a better person "

No, it makes you a fuck-stick.
Fug duh kund
Here's his latest comments:

"I realize that living overseas causes a lot of satire to fly right over their heads.. It has nothing to do with my qualifications..I thought that needed to be made clearer for a few clueless at mock.

Clearer now children?"

My oven light is brighter than this motherfucker...and I do mean MOTHERFUCKER.
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:Here's his latest comments:

"I realize that living overseas causes a lot of satire to fly right over their heads.. It has nothing to do with my qualifications..I thought that needed to be made clearer for a few clueless at mock.

Clearer now children?"

I doubt he could even define 'satire', without looking it up.
They sure do spend a lot of time in Mock reading given that their general opinion of this place is that of a cess pool...Oh gee, that would be another very good example of someone being a hypocrite.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They are obsessed with Mock. They bring it up when it isn't even relevant to the discussion. I will be in a debate with someone and Mock will come up as if we were talking about another website.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:They are obsessed with Mock.
I'm taking that as a compliment to all of us. ::dlaugh::
The only reason I post stuff about the extreme nazi America forum is because I refuse to participatedirectly in such a septic tank of a place filled with pond life and redneck mouth breathers.

Some of the stuff in there is as unintentionally hliarious as it is dangerous and reactionary.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Luke Warmwater Wrote:Here's his latest comments:

Clearer now children?"

Mill wouldn't know satire if it sat in his lap and headbutted him.

He has no understanding whatsoever of satire, irony, context or post modernism.

He is an living embodiment of everything that is wrong with America in the 21st century.

If time magazine want todo a coverarticle entitled "what has gone wrong with America?" his gurning avatar should be the cover photo.
Oh shut the fuck up about America, you aren't even qualified to comment on America.

Worry about your Muslim cesspool and go be a good subject for the Queen.
86 112
Wow, Frank, what an original comeback...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Yes it seems MF is following me around the threads like a loyal labrador with tourettes syndrome today.

"Woof, queen, woof, woof, muslim, woof muffin".

Living in the murder capital of the western world I laugh when you call GREAT Britain a cesspool greaseball.
crash Wrote:Wow, Frank, what an original comeback...

I don't have to be original with dopes from England always talking about America. ::finger::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Yes it seems MF is following me around the threads like a loyal labrador with tourettes syndrome today.

"Woof, queen, woof, woof, muslim, woof muffin".

Living in the murder capital of the western world I laugh when you call GREAT Britain a cesspool greaseball.

Be careful, they might ban laughing soon by you. They banned guns, they banned internet privacy, don't be surprised. Soon you'll be living by whatever standards the Muslims impose on your spineless, defenseless, anti-responsibility, soft english muffin asses.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Soon you'll be living by whatever standards the Muslims impose on your spineless, defenseless, anti-responsibility, soft english muffin asses.
Muslims aren't allowed to touch dogs so he won't be able to walk Max anymore without being thrown in the slammer. He can kiss bacon goodbye too.
LOL... I lived in your country for 12 months in the '90's, Frank, in Virginia. I remember having a conversation with an old driller, a Pearl Harbour veteran. He said to me "Son, you know what the biggest problem with this country is? We're disappearing up our own ass. If the only opinion you ever believe is your own, you're fucked from the get go"

Funny thing was, I couldn't see it at the time...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Wow, 12 months in the 90s and a conversation with an oil driller. You should write a book about America with that kind of experience. I wouldn't want that kind of insight wasted. The children need to hear you, and soon.

Now go back to your cesspool and defending sissy-mary English Muffins like OP.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:"Does my experience as a southern white man make me a better person to judge black crime down here in the south".
A person with as narrow minded view such as his, has no business judging any fucking thing...Thank Christ he isn't in charge of anything important.
Yep... maybe I will; How to mask blind arrogance as Patriotism for Dummies
crash Wrote:Yep... maybe I will; How to mask blind arrogance as Patriotism for Dummies
That's sort of brilliant. ::thumbs::