Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
SPANKIN'

Do you or have you spanked your children?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yep I have
Yeah but it's not my first choice of discipline. They always say don't spank out of anger...yeah, right. If I get to the point of spanking I'm usually thoroughly pissed off (or when they were younger, scared to death they were going to get themselves killed).

It's different these days (and I don't think it's good). I whacked my daughter's ass a couple of weeks ago (she was laying on the couch with her legs up on the back of the couch, totally mouthing off--her ass was just too tempting of a target when I was that pissed). I haven't swatted either of them in ages so it totally got her attention but her first words were "I'm calling CPS". Waaaaaaaaaa. 78
Commando Cunt Queen
No I don't believe in physically assaulting someone half your size.

If my daughter misbehaves all it takes is the correct look to make her immediately stop and reconsider.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-30-2012, 04:17 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If my daughter misbehaves all it takes is the correct look to make her immediately stop and reconsider.

Must be your amazing ninja powers.
Commando Cunt Queen
old school here...when my 3 sons were young and needed it, they got a swat on the ass with a wooden spoon. not hard, not abuse, but they were a bunch of wild indians and needed it. IndianIndianIndianBottom1

(01-30-2012, 04:17 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: No I don't believe in physically assaulting someone half your size.

If my daughter misbehaves all it takes is the correct look to make her immediately stop and reconsider.

I have to agree with you on this one. I haven't ever spanked my child. Not even a swat on the hand when she was little.
I don't believe in "the spare the rod" bullshit and she is a great kid.
(01-30-2012, 04:17 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: No I don't believe in physically assaulting someone half your size.

By definition, I suppose spanking is a form of physical assault. However, I think there's a spectrum in spanking. I view pulling down their pants and repeatedly spanking with excess force a humiliating beating, not a spanking. One example would be what that judge did to his older daughter recently. *shudders* But I don't view a single swat across the ass in certain circumstances as abusive at all.
Commando Cunt Queen
If the situation warranted it, then yes, and fortunately, the situation did not arise very often. A smack or two on the ass, mostly as a distraction from whatever was going on. I stopped when they were probably 4.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(01-30-2012, 04:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: old school here...when my 3 sons were young and needed it, they got a swat on the ass with a wooden spoon. not hard, not abuse, but they were a bunch of wild indians and needed it. IndianIndianIndianBottom1

Same here.
I will say though, my son gave a swat on the butt to my g-daughter the other day and I wasn't liking it one bit. I bit my tongue though, and he got her attention. I see nothing wrong with it unless it is obvious child abuse.
My granddaughter does no wrong...hah

hah

[Image: wooden_spoon.jpg]

I know a woman that spanks her 18 mos old and I hate it! She gets mad the baby won't lay down and sleep when her lazy ass doesn't want to wake up. So she "spanks" the baby. The baby screams. Like that was really going to make the baby lay down and go back to sleep.

(01-30-2012, 06:56 PM)krystalshores Wrote: So she "spanks" the baby. The baby screams. Like that was really going to make the baby lay down and go back to sleep.

She needs to get the book:

[Image: Go-the-Fuck-to-Sleep-007.jpg]

[Image: go-the-fuck-to-sleep.jpg]

[Image: go-the-fuck-to-sleep-3.jpg]

Spanking a baby that won't sleep is beyond stupid. I was never able to ignore my kids' crying for very long but that's a far better solution than spanking them. Buy her some earplugs for her birthday.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-30-2012, 06:56 PM)krystalshores Wrote: I know a woman that spanks her 18 mos old and I hate it! She gets mad the baby won't lay down and sleep when her lazy ass doesn't want to wake up. So she "spanks" the baby. The baby screams. Like that was really going to make the baby lay down and go back to sleep.

I don't agree with that shit. 18mos is still a baby. No comprehension of right or wrong at that age compared to a 2.5 yr old throwing a terrible 2 temper tantrum.

I can only remember smacking them on the butt maybe once or twice when they were younger. I did smack my son in the mouth once when he was in 6th grade for calling me a bitch because he didn't want to get up for school. He was already bigger than me so I told him not to bother calling CPS because I'm going to tell them that you were the one abusing me hah.
I bet some people spank themselves.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I bet some people spank each other for fun.
I bet some people like a jiggly ass when spanking.
.......But not to much jiggle..............I bet.
(01-30-2012, 08:48 PM)sally Wrote: I can only remember smacking them on the butt maybe once or twice when they were younger. I did smack my son in the mouth once when he was in 6th grade for calling me a bitch because he didn't want to get up for school. He was already bigger than me so I told him not to bother calling CPS because I'm going to tell them that you were the one abusing me hah.

I did the exact same thing. Same scenero and all, except I was a "fucking" bitch. I sent him to school with a red handprint of my long, skinny fingers...yes, I got a call from the counselor.
That's the only time I ever slapped either one of my kids.

I used the belt on one of them once too, for stealing money out of my purse. Thieves are the lowest life form, kids or not.