Maggots crystal ball
1. The european crisis will continue and cause widespread calamity as Greece defaults.
2. Gold/silver will continue to rise possibly 2000.00 and 60.00 by July 4th
3. food prices will double the summer of 2012
4. Some crisis will cause oil to rise before Feb 26th
5. The northeast will get 4 large snowstorms in March
6. Europe will have a massive heatwave and heavy rain this summer.
7. North and South Korea will begin negotiations again
8. David letterman will have a heart attack
9. Patterned signals will be recorded by S.E.T.I.
10. There will be a food riot in Memphis.

Feel free to post your predictions before its to late.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Zsa Zsa's prince dies before she does.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah That would be poetic justice.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Iran will be just like Iraq but the pedohobbit won't be yelling "Where are the WMDs?" because our president is black.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I hope number 5 is true. I want it to be cold as fuck here when I'm on vacation.
The way this winter is going, it will be 80 degrees when I leave.
(01-30-2012, 09:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: Iran will be just like Iraq but the pedohobbit won't be yelling "Where are the WMDs?" because our president is black.

Not according to Newt and Mitt. They seem to think that Iran would have a nuclear weapon under the Obama administration. And look at Ron Paul....arguing that this propoganda resembles what happened with Iraq.

I'll betcha' IF an Obama administration authorized some military action in Iran the intelligence would be locked up, infallible, 100% certain. I don't think Obama's stupid enough to make the same mistake as his predecessor in that regard (whether or not Bush was right, I would expect Obama to learn from that doubt and collect better/more reliable intelligence).

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich said at the Republican presidential debate here Saturday night that they would be willing to go to war to keep Iran from attaining nuclear weapons if all other strategies failed.

Romney said that if "crippling sanctions" and other strategies fail, military action would be on the table because it is "unacceptable" for Iran to become a nuclear power.

Gingrich agreed, saying that if "maximum covert operations" and other strategies failed there would be no other choice. First, though, the United States consider "taking out their scientists," and "breaking up their systems, all of it covertly, all of it deniable," Gingrich said. (watch at left)

"If we re-elect Barack Obama, Iran will have a nuclear weapon. And if you elect Mitt Romney, Iran will not have a nuclear weapon," said Romney.

Ron Paul strongly disagreed with his two rivals, stressing the need to go to Congress before taking military action and saying it isn't worthwhile to use military force against Iran.

"I'm afraid what's going on right now is similar to the war propaganda that went on against Iraq," he said.

Commando Cunt Queen
All Middle Eastern countries are wild cards. You can never tell what the crazy fucks will do next.

My crystal ball says Occupy failed. There will be more criminal activity and more arrests. People will take back their parks eventually. It's bullshit they are still there. Who wants to walk their dog in the park and step in human feces?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-31-2012, 12:00 AM)Cracker Wrote: My crystal ball says Occupy failed.

I sure as hell hope so. They're as extreme on the left as the tea party is on the right. Neither position is realistic as far as I'm concerned.

Simpson Bowles.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-30-2012, 09:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: Iran will be just like Iraq but the pedohobbit won't be yelling "Where are the WMDs?" because our president is black.

Will your gay son be going to Iran?, his taste for human blood can only be satisfied by the beating of the war drum for Iran. He might find it harder fighting an actual army instead of raghead poppy farmers.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The British will support any war for oil.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-31-2012, 01:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The British will support any war for oil.

I am talking about quackers gung ho gay for pay trigger happy abortion of a son, try and keep up.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-31-2012, 02:01 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 01:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The British will support any war for oil.

I am talking about quackers gung ho gay for pay trigger happy abortion of a son, try and keep up.

The british will support any war for oil. libya says so.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

On Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 there will be people pissed off because of who won the Election. By November of 2013, everyone will be complaining because he is fucking everything up.
(01-31-2012, 02:46 PM)QueenBee Wrote: On Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 there will be people pissed off because of who won the Election. By November of 2013, everyone will be complaining because he is fucking everything up.

Kinda like how you fucked up the Bold brackets in your post.

John Adams

(01-31-2012, 02:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Kinda like how you fucked up the Bold brackets in your post.

Yeah, pretty much kinda like that.
Oh, and I forgot to add something to my prediction--about 33% of those who are bitching about who won, will not have voted at all.
(01-31-2012, 01:54 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Will your gay son be going to Iran?, his taste for human blood can only be satisfied by the beating of the war drum for Iran. He might find it harder fighting an actual army instead of raghead poppy farmers.

Will you be going? With all the shadow people, you are a one man army.
You know you're fucked up when the british army won't take you, they are fucking used to inbred dickwads, when they turn you down you are truely one fucked up individual.

John Adams

(01-31-2012, 08:22 PM)Cracker Wrote: the shadow people.

Duck goes quack.

Clever duck.
(02-01-2012, 02:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You know you're fucked up when the british army won't take you, they are fucking used to inbred dickwads, when they turn you down you are truely one fucked up individual.

What the fuck are you talking about now you bonehead?