Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The rules have changed
on another site that I post in, I guess it was because of me.

Should I be proud or embarrassed over my behavior?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Proud
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
well i am very upset and jealous that you frequent other sites with your wit and charm and grace. you belong to US. The_Villagers

(02-06-2012, 02:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Proud

have you ever changed a rule for me?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-06-2012, 02:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote: have you ever changed a rule for me?

No punkin', I haven't.

(02-06-2012, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No punkin', I haven't.

well i have been mulling over an anti goat-bothering rule.

I think the only rule I've really made & which some of you already know about was reserving my right to sacrifice a Member in order to have a smooth running site.
(02-06-2012, 03:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No punkin', I haven't.

well i have been mulling over an anti goat-bothering rule.

Is eating them considered bothering them?

John Adams

(02-06-2012, 03:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think the only rule I've really made & which some of you already know about was reserving my right to sacrifice a Member in order to have a smooth running site.

ya I recall that one, my opinion of it hasn't changed.

John Adams

I don't know what your opinion on it is.
(02-06-2012, 02:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: on another site that I post in, I guess it was because of me.

If you're talking about TK forum and your little spat with TK, I don't see where the rules were changed. What part do you think was changed?
(02-06-2012, 02:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: on another site that I post in, I guess it was because of me.

I am actually impressed. Never thought I would say that.
(02-06-2012, 09:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

There's nothing to be impressed with, the rules were not changed. But I guess it's kind of impressive that he's bragging about a non-event... if you want to look at it that way.

Yay Dick.
(02-06-2012, 09:48 PM)Smegma Wrote:

There's nothing to be impressed with, the rules were not changed. But I guess it's kind of impressive that he's bragging about a non-event... if you want to look at it that way.

Yay Dick.

Oh dear, he imagined it! I am thinking that his colostomy bag is full and needing changing. Volunteers? Anybody?
So does this mean your a dick on more sites than just this one or are they just a bunch of woosies? Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(02-06-2012, 07:54 PM)Smegma Wrote:

If you're talking about TK forum and your little spat with TK, I don't see where the rules were changed. What part do you think was changed?

Fuck off Dummy.
John Adams

(02-07-2012, 01:37 AM)cladking Wrote: So does this mean your a dick on more sites than just this one or are they just a bunch of woosies? Smiley_emoticons_wink

One woosie specifically got all butt hurt by the word Dummy.

see above for the answer as to who it was.

John Adams

Yay Dick.

The rules were changed Dummy, just because you don't have enough brains to find out where is of course normal for you.

John Adams

(02-06-2012, 10:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Yay Dick.

Oh dear, he imagined it! I am thinking that his colostomy bag is full and needing changing. Volunteers? Anybody?

You just swallowed the bullshit aussie, smegma fed it to you and you swallowed it.

John Adams

(02-07-2012, 02:38 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

Yay Dick.

The rules were changed Dummy, just because you don't have enough brains to find out where is of course normal for you.

And yet the best reply you can come up with when I asked you what you thought had been changed was "fuck off dummy."

Convincing argument but it still doesn't answer the question. You could claim anything (and you frequently do) but without proof, it's meaningless.