Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRUE OR FALSE

A Mocker posted this in another thread...

Past behavior predicts future behavior

Opinions, please.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i also posted that a while back in regard to maytee. it's an old truism and adage with which i happen to agree. once a fucking criminal, always a fucking criminal, no matter how many Bibles they read in jail.

and yes people can change blah blah blah. but they generally don't. they just cover it up a little better.

I hate to say this to you guys, but Dr. Phil says that all the time "past behaviour predicts future behaviour".
(02-07-2012, 07:17 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I hate to say this to you guys, but Dr. Phil says that all the time "past behaviour predicts future behaviour".

Ain't that the truth!

He was an ahole, is an ahole, and always will be an ahole!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

So, what your saying is "Once a Dick, Always a Dick?"
He must have been surrounded by gargantuan phalluses when he was growded upinto a mann, as u are a product of ur surroundings they say.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

dick is a product of his surroundings as a child, pig farms and construction sites instead of schools and libraries.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Most people do not change much after they are adults.

They may repress certian things like having fun because they become self concious about appearances to other adults.

Only those blessed with the ability to have fun make Good Mockers, and only those who instigate fun make great Mockers and the few that know of this reality are the only ones who become legendary Mockers.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Ima legend! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-07-2012, 12:41 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Most people do not change much after they are adults.

They may repress certian things like having fun because they become self concious about appearances to other adults.

Only those blessed with the ability to have fun make Good Mockers, and only those who instigate fun make great Mockers and the few that know of this reality are the only ones who become legendary Mockers.

Finally realised you got your mock legend status back have you retard?

hahTwat
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well, I see it like that.

You grow up, you learn. Some take a huge time to grow up. Like me. Now I was not any sort of criminal, at least not after 19 when it lost its romance, and especially once I started making money. Now I'm in the hospitality business, and this combination of being born to serve and not being able to say no, plus a rather large amount of cash coming with some sort of stardom at quite a young age, proved to be rather deadly.

I was a self centred pleasure addict. No worries there, only that I had a young family already and all that mattered was me.

The lesson that such leads not only to total disaster but also to a huge amount of pain among your loved ones, especially those who did not deserve any such thing, changed me dramatically.

Nowadays you could dangle Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry naked and violently engrossed in each other in front of me, and I would reach for the Gin Tonic on the fridge next to them without any sort of emotion.

So yes, I'm the perfect example that people do can change, however, if somebody has a born need for certain things or pleasures, such as serial killers, pedophiles, etc, that's an entirely different issue all together.

At least I never had the urge of beheading the woman I just had a vicious romp with or soak myself in her blood right after, preferably in her abdominal cavity, so I wouldn't really know those folks.
I don't think Angelina Jolie is all that. I think she has a massive ego and not a very nice person. She has no female friends because she is not nice and she likes all the male attention in the room. Also she helped to break up someone elses marriage. She knows it. And Jennifer Aniston knows it too. No one is in love with Jolie as much as herself.

Mohammed when did I freak you out?
Angelina knows how to fuck
Jennifer is a cold fish
Men gravitate towards sexy women that love sex.
Jessica Simpson oozes sex, plus John Mayer said she loves sex.

That is what makes the world go round. Not intelligent brain fucking. Sure its nice on occasion but lets get real here. Men? Even Steven Hawking is begging! I rest my case.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What about love? There are decent guys out there who are real who want a real connection not just an animal like sex experience. Gross.
(02-08-2012, 11:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't think Angelina Jolie is all that. I think she has a massive ego and not a very nice person. She has no female friends because she is not nice and she likes all the male attention in the room. Also she helped to break up someone elses marriage. She knows it. And Jennifer Aniston knows it too. No one is in love with Jolie as much as herself.

Mohammed when did I freak you out?

hah...You've managed to freak out everybody on this board...multiple times.

(02-09-2012, 12:03 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What about love? There are decent guys out there who are real who want a real connection not just an animal like sex experience. Gross.

I don't know why you're knocking an animal like sex experience. It's nice if the two (love and an animal like sex experience) go together but I don't see anything wrong with two consenting adults doing the wild thing, just for fun. Nothing gross about that.
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't you should put "animal" and "sex" in the same sentence anymore. It blurs the line. I don't want to have to call the pet rescue on you people.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I give up. Sometimes just throw in the pack and say I'm done Jerry.
(02-09-2012, 03:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I give up. Sometimes just throw in the pack and say I'm done Jerry.

We can only hope...

(02-07-2012, 12:41 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Most people do not change much after they are adults.

well said Dick. i love to have fun. i love to instigate fun. I love Mock. That's why I keep coming back. it is fascinating to read interesting bright, mostly young people, banter. you folks communicate with each other like my grown children do. Hilarious.

There is one legendary Mocker though that can be so over the top cruel/vicious that to stay, when I see their avatar I just ignore/move to the next post. works great. no one is running off this old cow!

past behavior definitly the best predictor of future behavior. particularly true when in any way the behavior involves impulse control issues like alcohol, smoking, infidelity, excessive shopping, food, etc.

one may learn how to "control it"...but i don't think the impulses ever go away.

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3