Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you like white chocolate?
I just went to this place and for some ungodly reason I thought of you bitches.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I do.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I prefer dark chocolate (but don't tell Cracker).
awww thanks, you went to get me some valentine candy, right? hahBlowing-kisses

white chocolate is OK, but i want maple sugar candy. maple fudge is good too. Dramaqueen

They like me there, I went to high school with one of the girls there and she says "How come I only see you once a year" 47 she gave me some free stuff. Those brandy filled things are "da bomb"
Mrs Ninja likes the very dark 70-80% cocoa chocolate.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I love white chocolate. My fav. is Reese's white chocolate peanut butter cups. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
If you're gonna get chocolate get the good stuff that melts hearts and leaves a craving for more. I love the fudge there. Lotsa swiss made tasty morsels also. Yum-yum!
Milk chocolate for me, thanks. If you are buying, Maggot I will send you my address.
Yankee chocolate sucks, it tastes like fucking cheese,
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hah CN. what the??
(02-08-2012, 02:36 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Yankee chocolate sucks, it tastes like fucking cheese,

Oh....zip it. They make some really good stuff there. They are famous throughout the world. Click the link pancake ears.

White chocolate truffles. Nom Nom Nom
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-08-2012, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

White chocolate truffles. Nom Nom Nom

That was one of the samples I gobbled down, gobble gobble.
(02-08-2012, 02:35 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Milk chocolate for me, thanks. If you are buying, Maggot I will send you my address.

Sorry.... I only have Kims address............hah
(02-08-2012, 02:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oh....zip it. They make some really good stuff there. They are famous throughout the world. Click the link pancake ears.

I'll stick to real chocolate thanks not the non dairy chemical infused pigshit Reeces keep feeding you slack jawed yanks. You wouldn't know real chocolate if it came up and bit you on the ass.
Ya,we don't have real chocolate in the US.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-08-2012, 02:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: They like me there, I went to high school with one of the girls there and she says "How come I only see you once a year" 47 she gave me some free stuff. Those brandy filled things are "da bomb"

Ooooh, I love liqueur-filled chocolate candy. You can't get them here.
(02-08-2012, 02:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya,we don't have real chocolate in the US.

Thats right clever boy, give yourself a British Mars bar and taste what you've been missing!
(02-08-2012, 02:46 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 02:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oh....zip it. They make some really good stuff there. They are famous throughout the world. Click the link pancake ears.

I'll stick to real chocolate thanks not the non dairy chemical infused pigshit Reeces keep feeding you slack jawed yanks. You wouldn't know real chocolate if it came up and bit you on the ass.

You sir are a knucklehead complete with cotton balls in the ears and an entire marching band in that cavernous cave you call a skull. Entire with a hat, the corner of the room would be lonely without your presence.

Now stop fucking with my white chocolate thread or start your own about the godlike confections dancing between your pancake ears.