Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Women on the frontlines...
Yea or nay?

The Pentagon made big news this week when it announced it was opening up more combat positions to women in the U.S. military. These 14,000 positions include tank mechanics and frontline intelligence officers. However, about one-fifth of active-duty military positions, including the infantry, combat tank units, and Special Operations commando units, will remain off-limits. The change doesn't go far enough for some, like California Rep. Loretta Sanchez, who called it "ridiculous" to "open a few positions at the battalion level to basically create a pilot program." But it goes too far for others like presidential candidate Rick Santorum, who worries that having women in combat could compromise operations since "men have emotions when you see a woman in harm's way."

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/20...ront_lines

Commando Cunt Queen
Hmm. I don't know. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a combat outpost on my period. Maybe only put post-menopausal women or pregnant women in combat positions. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I don't know either but I don't think they should be excluded just because they're women. I think if they can pass the "tests" (whatever those include), they should be able to serve on the frontlines. If they can't (man or woman) they shouldn't be there.

I'd rather have Ladycop defending our frontlines over Kid any day.
Commando Cunt Queen
User: I'd rather have Ladycop defending our frontlines

that was a nice vote of confidence.

my frontlines have been here on our soil.

i give the highest honor to all female soldiers who have not hidden behind their inate 'delicacy' and motherhood, but have put themselves out there to fight side-by-side with the men. risking everything. 59

operation send in the women.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I wouldn't want to do it but I'd support any woman who wanted to. I'm not willing to risk my life for the dregs of society, I'd rather sacrifice them instead.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think they plan on using the gay soldiers in the support roles that the women used to do.

Goddamn spelling nazi's are attacking my front door, they are all women so it's not real bad.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-11-2012, 11:33 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Goddamn spelling nazi's are attacking my front door, they are all women so it's not real bad.

hah i shall haunt your dreams!

[Image: SpellingNazi.jpg]

If they are dumb enough to be grunts on the frontline they are dumb enough to get killed.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-11-2012, 12:21 AM)Cracker Wrote: Hmm. I don't know. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a combat outpost on my period. Maybe only put post-menopausal women or pregnant women in combat positions. haha

Seems like women with PMS, a loaded gun, and lots of hand grenades would prove to be a mighty forceful foe!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

This is nothing new in the UK, I had a female officer in the Engineers over 30 years ago who would have had to serve in the front line if there had been one then instead of just the Cold War.
(02-11-2012, 01:42 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If they are dumb enough to be grunts on the frontline they are dumb enough to get killed.

Dumb? I'd call it courageous. Thank God we have all those "dummies" out there serving our country.

Do you feel the same about soldiers in your country or is your contempt limited to U.S. soldiers? Would you describe yourself as a pacifist?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-11-2012, 05:40 PM)username Wrote:
(02-11-2012, 01:42 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If they are dumb enough to be grunts on the frontline they are dumb enough to get killed.

Dumb? I'd call it courageous. Thank God we have all those "dummies" out there serving our country.

Do you feel the same about soldiers in your country or is your contempt limited to U.S. soldiers? Would you describe yourself as a pacifist?

Jesus christ, did you just wake up from a coma?

John Adams

hah

Can you be more specific? Which part? It's not the first time I've heard him call American soldiers, and in particular Cracker's son, a grunt but he seems to think the UK is so superior to the US, I'm wondering if he will denegrate his own country's soldiers too.

And I want to know if he's a pussyfist.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-11-2012, 08:25 PM)username Wrote: hah

Can you be more specific? Which part? It's not the first time I've heard him call American soldiers, and in particular Cracker's son, a grunt but he seems to think the UK is so superior to the US, I'm wondering if he will denegrate his own country's soldiers too.

And I want to know if he's a pussyfist.

That conversation has happened at least a dozen time already, the simple aswer is no he won't, even though He is a countryless fuck he will defend the UK like he owns it..

John Adams

(02-11-2012, 07:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Jesus christ, did you just wake up from a coma?

hah

I only take great offense when the boy is deployed. When he is home on base it doesn't have the same sting.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
This video is kind of stupid but the song is beautiful and enlightening to the suffering that the men and women endure fighting for our countries. I thought i would share.
Hmmm, always had a hard time with this one. I really respect women that want to serve and I think they should get the same oportunities as men, as long as their presence doesn't cause a safety problem for the rest of the unit. Humping a 100lbs of gear in a pack is hard, so is carrying out your buddy when he gets hit, can they do it? I am a big guy and I would want to know that my buddy can sling my 200 plus lb bleedin ass over her shoulder and get me safe. Women have all the courage as men do, all the patriotism and some of them got the same balls. But how many have the physical capabilities? Same with firefighters and to some extent cops. Yea they all can do some of the jobs, some can do most of the jobs, but how many can do all the jobs?
Tough call