Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cracker intervention

i like mean bitches.

but tell Cracker your innermost thoughts about her.

good luck with that. 28

Nah, I catch venom daily. I just don't really care. Unless I am feeling ducky, then I will return a volley.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I think I saw a tumbleweed just now.

For all I know, she could be a poodle IRL but here she's a fucking pitbull. Some adjectives: stubborn, opinionated, arrogant, funny-as-hell, opinionated, smart, bitchy, arrogant, harsh, cruel and funny-as-hell.

Strangely, I don't get to see much of her warm fuzzy side here.

I'm not gonna comment on her looks because the bitch refuses to post a current photo.
Commando Cunt Queen

In a word, bodacious. 33
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Cracker writes paragraphs and stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Crack-Attack.™
86 112
Quick.............stuff a flag in it!!!
Beautiful and handsome maybe.

short and thick or tall and thin maybe.

definitely shitbird material.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Vinegar tits.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I guess my biggest concern would be her practice of illeism. I'm hoping she only does that here and not at work.
I swear I have almost said, "Cracker doesn't think so" at work a few times. Or, "Not this Cracker." That wouldn't go over too well.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The alter ego. Sasha Fierce.
Commando Cunt Queen

Sasha Fierce is a black woman. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-15-2012, 08:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sasha Fierce is a black woman. hah

Ha! There ya' go!
Commando Cunt Queen
I picked up my kid at school today and a woman kept on saying axe this and axe that, I thought of cracker and put down the rock I was gonna throw.
Why would you bring a rock to an axe fight?
Sometimes its just better to move to another pile of bricks and get out of earshot.
So many people have such bad grammar and usage and enunciation in the the "Souf" that I try not to single out any one group. "Axe you" bothers me, but so does "mash the button", "turn up the valium", and "for sell".
I think you have found a new language.
You are typing in English, but I know it wouldn't sound like that if you said it aloud. What's your work number? I'm calling you tomorrow. I'll tell you if you sound like Jessica Fletcher.