HEY YOU, YEAH YOU.

Can you play this on your guitars?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thats easy peasy. Lead or rhythm.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

That's so cool. Do a youtube, Maggotyboo so we can see. Respect-applause
I have a camera that does 3 min until I get longer memory. Then I gotta get a you-tube account. Maybe..........The video recorder is actually set up for youtube.
Do it!!! Do it NOW!!!

Commando Cunt Queen

Hahahaha!
Let's pull Dick into this too. Battle of the (one man) bands.

Maggot doing "Wild Horses" vs. Dick doing "Simple Man". That would be a hell of a Sunday for your Mock groupies. Love3

I would hope that Dick is smart enough to know by the wording of the title that I was including one & all that wanted to participate...

(02-19-2012, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I would hope that Dick is smart enough to know by the wording of the title that I was including one & all that wanted to participate...

Everyone's so touchy today. Geez...
(02-19-2012, 06:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have a camera that does 3 min until I get longer memory.

You have a nutsack that does 3 minutes, but you don't let that stop you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Ya know bitches, 711 got ripped apart for her video but I think it took more balls than anyone here to do that , including myself so I have reservations. I give her the "Big Ballsack" award.
(02-19-2012, 06:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ya know bitches, 711 got ripped apart for her video but I think it took more balls than anyone here to do that , including myself so I have reservations. I give her the "Big Ballsack" award.

She deserves it. It was ballsy and fun. I don't remember anyone but CN dissin' the video though.

I applauded that video, it made me laugh my ass off & even now when I recall it, it makes me smile.

Yeah, well me too. hah
(02-19-2012, 06:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Everyone's so touchy today. Geez...

Nope, not touchy, I was being pro-active. Dick can be emotional & I didn't want him to read into your post that I was trying to exclude him in such a way that he needed an invite.

Have you ever dealt with an emotional dick? Smiley_emoticons_fies

(02-19-2012, 06:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't remember anyone but CN dissin' the video though.

Yep. I think Duchess even defended her.

Post the video, Maggot. Who cares if we give you shit? Jesus, men are worse than women sometimes.

It's okay if you lost your hair. We understand. Why do you think Dick always wears hats?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-19-2012, 07:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 06:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Everyone's so touchy today. Geez...

Nope, not touchy, I was being pro-active. Dick can be emotional & I didn't want him to read into your post that I was trying to exclude him in such a way that he needed an invite.

Have you ever dealt with an emotional dick? Smiley_emoticons_fies

Ah, I get it. Yes, I have dealt with an emotional dick on occasion. I was just tyring to wrangle our mock Dick into displaying his talent. Something tells me that he, Maggot and aussie would all make some good music. We need a battle of the one man/woman bands. Or, no competition, just some samples.

(02-19-2012, 07:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Something tells me he, Maggot and aussie would all make some good music.

Name that band!!
Commando Cunt Queen
All they need is a one-armed drummer.
(02-19-2012, 07:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: All they need is a one-armed drummer.

hah Hey now, I spinned Pyromania (way too) many times!

Throw in a serious heroine addiction, and we got ourselves a money maker.