Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracker?
Did you get laid last night??? You are being awfully nice today. Makes me suspicious. hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm not mean all the time. I am brutally honest and a smartass all the time. People interpret that differently. If I am giving someone else shit, Cracker is funny. If you are on the radar at the time, Cracker is mean.

I thought I would take a different route to see if you would "hear" it better. Plus, I am up doing stuff so I can't concentrate on the full frontal attack. haha

(Plus I am giving you brother points for a week or two. I will continue with business as usual when your recent visit is off your mind.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Unfortunley, my brother will be on my mind for quite some time. So go ahead and get back to business as usual.
Nah. I'll give you time to rest and make peace with whatever you have on your mind.

Then I'll get your ass. Just wait for it. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Fake cheese on a bleached cracker. Just great. This whole fucking thread pisses me off.
86 112
[Image: british+cheese+board.jpg]

[Image: imageswhat-cracker.png]
Cracker didn't answer the question. So did you?
She is being coy Adub.
She is being a boy adub.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-21-2012, 08:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: She is being a boy adub.

hah