Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bloody marys and you
Do you drink them or not?

are you a pussy or what?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It's happy hour in NM! Cheers!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-20-2012, 09:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Do you drink them or not?

Not, I smoke pot and get all mellow & stuff, drunks get loud and mouthy, obnoxious even. Smiley_emoticons_fies

(02-20-2012, 09:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 09:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Do you drink them or not?

Not, I smoke pot and get all mellow & stuff, drunks get loud and mouthy, obnoxious even. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I smoked the other day. It had been decades. It's hard to describe.

i liked Bloody Mary in "South Pacific". 19

[Image: BloodyMarySouthPacific.jpg]

I do. Absolute Peppar, tomato juice (sometimes V8), lemon juice, Louisiana hot sauce, Worcestershire, celery salt, and celery stalk. If I am feeling ducky, prepared horseradish.

I have seen rednecks drink Clamato and beer. Vomit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-20-2012, 09:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: I do. Absolute Peppar, tomato juice (sometimes V8), lemon juice, Louisiana hot sauce, Worcestershire, celery salt, and celery stalk. If I am feeling ducky, prepared horseradish.

I have seen rednecks drink Clamato and beer. Vomit.

cracker and I could drink bloody marys together.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

My mom drinks them any time of day. I like a good Bloody Mary with celery and green olive once in a while on a Sunday morning with breakfast or brunch. They're a little too heavy for me at night.

If I'm having a cocktail in the afternoon or evening, I prefer Gin Tonics or Cape Cods. Margaritas hit the spot when I'm having Mexican food.
Sunday morning is good, sunday night is good.

Bloody marys done right are right for anytime.

John Adams

(02-20-2012, 10:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Sunday morning is good, sunday night is good.

Bloody marys done right are right for anytime.

I just like things that are lighter with few ingredients at night as a rule. I've drunk Bloody Marys at night, but they're not usually my first choice like they are on weekend mornings or brunch. Having said that, Bloody Marys are my drink of choice at airport bars - whatever time of day. Not sure why, but that's always what I order.

Sunday mornings are for mimosas too~mmmmm

[Image: 13712.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 10:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Bloody marys done right are right for anytime.

Do you make yours hot, Dick? Horseradish, cayenne, extra ground black pepper, pepper juice (never tried it, have only heard of it), hot sauce?

I do extra celery salt. Loves it. I rim the glasses with it, too.

I only drink them in the morning. I think they would give me heartburn if I laid down/fell down after drinking them at night.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No. They're nasty. They're typically a brunch type drink and I never drink during the day anyway. Plus, they're nasty.
Commando Cunt Queen
Fucking love it. The best way to get your daily amount of vegetables me thinks.
I like mine hot, I use either Tabasco or pureed jalapenos, I like celery salt and most of the time I rim the glass with sea salt but I have used lime salt also.

V-8 is the juice of choice for me!

John Adams

The first time I had one was on a plane. The lady next to me ordered one and she said you have to try one of these. So I did. I liked it. Not spicy though. I wouldn't drink them all the time but once in a while they are good. Now Mimosa? Oh hayell to the yes!! Love love love them.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
If you want a mimosa thread start one, this thread is for real people drinking real bloody marys.

Mimosa is a tree.

John Adams

Well Dickster, LC mentioned Mimosas and she pretty much runs the place so kiss my white ass. Go make me a Bloody Mary.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Hiding under the ass overhang Ramsey? how very fucking childish of you.
John Adams

No one is forced to stay on topic in Mock.