Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE HOME ?
Hello, Mockers...Anyone home in The Kingdom Of Mock today ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Isn't it memorial day in the US today?, people could be out doing stuff today, there are probably ceremonies and stuff people have gone to?

Its a bank holiday here in the UK today as well so any UK based mockers could be out also visiting the beach or whatever.

My second cousinJared who lives in Portlandalways goes fishing with his friends on memorial day and they have a BBQ party afterwards and watch war films.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Was doing a bit of yard work and will be grilling on the deck whilst enjoying a few ice cold brews shortly.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
my weather today is simply gorgeous, i just enjoyed some italian sausage and peppers & onions on portuguese bread, yummy! my sons are washing all the yellow pollen off my car, i am relaxing and have a great book to read for the rest of the day. Smiley_emoticons_wink

and my rhododendrens are starting to bloom. lovely. i will remain home because cape traffic is a nightmare until labor day! but i am one mile from ocean and next to a lovely lake. it's good to be up here on the cape! i hope everyone had a good day!

Lots of activities going on, sorry Duchess! Happy Memorial Day!
86 112
We had a pool party yesterday so, today is a quiet day & I'm lookin' for some Mockers to play with...I often wish I could invite several of you to my home, I'd love to host a party for my Mock family.
Duchess Wrote:We had a pool party yesterday so, today is a quiet day & I'm lookin' for some Mockers to play with...I often wish I could invite several of you to my home, I'd love to host a party for my Mock family.

::thumbs:: I've been grilling like a bitch for two days. Partying and drinking a lot too. Sam Adams Black Lager is my new thing. A little hint of chocolate and caramel.

Enjoy your Holiday!
86 112
The kids had a day off from school, but it was just another work day for me. It rained for 4 days straight here and we install rain gutters so my phone is ringing off the hook. You would think these people could hold off untill tomorrow, but I guess I shouldn't complain about the extra buisness. I will be drinking some beers later on, but thats no different from any other day.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote: I will be drinking some beers later on, but thats no different from any other day.

::nuts::
86 112
I don't really drink but, I can smoke the hell outta some weed tho. :Angel:
Middle Finger Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote: I will be drinking some beers later on, but thats no different from any other day.

::nuts::
Beer is a diuretic. It's good for the kidneys and keeps my stomach nice and flat ::finger::. I drink the light, golden ale type of beers though. I know Samuel Adams is a popular beer, but it makes me want to gag and gives me a headache. It's too thick and strongtasting.
Duchess Wrote:I don't really drink but, I can smoke the hell outta some weed tho. :Angel:

OHHH YEAH ::banana::
Middle Finger Wrote:Enjoy your Holiday!
Thanks, sweetheart...You too !
Thanks to that sonofabitch Luke for posting about tooth pain, I'm got a problem with a tooth now and the left side of my face is swollen.

Ima gonna keel him for this.
You need antibiotics right away...
Gifts.....

Duchess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MibKBAnj...re=related

Frank:

[Image: 25-1310156576M.jpg]

LKTraz:

[Image: 25-1328244403M.jpg]
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:Gifts.....

LKTraz:

[Image: 25-1328244403M.jpg]

You know me oh so well Sir Dragon!
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
Gifts ?...I love me some gifts !

Great song, Born...thanks, baby...You're one of the few in here that I would take the time to watch a video for, my internet connection makes it challenging to say the least, it was worth it !
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Thanks to that sonofabitch Luke for posting about tooth pain, I'm got a problem with a tooth now and the left side of my face is swollen.

Ima gonna keel him for this.
You want I should move the pin to another area of your voodoo doll? ::bigg::
Fug duh kund
[Image: 25-2313338645M.jpg]
[Image: borndragon.gif]